PVE Server

Ships are lost to NPC’s all the time, so there’d still be a market to replace them.

Personally I’d go to a new PVE server, especially if they’d transfer anyone wanting to go along with all their assets to a system of their choice, even if they charged a small fee I’d be up for it.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Looks like it was only 7, and you were in Pochven. Not really a “gank” in the parlance of Eve.

3 Likes

Hey, there is a place where there is no PVP, it’s called EVE Echoes’ High Sec.

1 Like

This isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce your departure.

Can I has your stuff?

:innocent:

1 Like

You can literally f*** and kill prostitutes in GTA Online. But sure, it’s for kids….

1 Like

Enjoy your ban. You won’t be missed….

You might try a mirror…

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

You might try remembering to take your Dementia meds.

You should get a better care team, your current one shouldn’t let you on the internet in your condition.

Are you okay? A bunch of deleted posts where you seem upset. Maybe, and I mean this genuinely, go do what you need to do to ground yourself.

2 Likes

Seriously, it’s been one day short of a month since you quit the game over Eve Uni blowing up your ship in Pochven (definitely not safe space) and you’re still ranting this hard about it?

I’d recommend you Broadcast4Reps, but you are well beyond their ability to help. Seek therapy… seriously, if you’re still upset over something that happened a month ago in a video game, you need psychological help.


Why?

I guess this behavior of “Cat Sky” is a case of forums vandalizing which is forbidden by the rules?

2 Likes

I just want a safer high-security zone. I hate ganks.

Hush. Ganking has been nerfed into the ground time and time again, each time you lot complain it’s not enough. It won’t be enough until CCP goes full NetEase and blocks hostile actions in highsec altogether, and I’m sure even then you’d call for banning bumpers as an exploit.

EVE is a PvP game. That means it has PvP in it. If that doesn’t suit you, go play Elite Dangerous or No Man’s Sky instead.

4 Likes

Again, look in a mirror. :roll_eyes:

I had a huge blow-up argument with him on another thread not so long ago that got started exactly like this. He’s not gonna get it, man. Forget about it.

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you very much! I’ll be here all week! :laughing:

And you don’t get what I’m talking about. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Im about as carebear as they come and honestly I think the added risk of pvp enhances the game. I don’t go looking for it, but I do my best to avoid it and that adds to the overall game.

5 Likes