Pve with polarized weapons and more

Have you ever wondered, how pve is with polarized weapons or other high dps ships?
Did you ever wanted to see how to solo hard sites in T3 cruisers, like C5 sites in a Tengu?

Then you should check out my channel here

most of the fittings are in the “polarized wormhole exploration” channel, you should join it

latest video:

6 Likes

new vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBV_N5_tkuA

1 Like

new video available:

3 Likes

Excellent, liked the choice of music for the vids, +1 for sharing.

Nice tip about using Combat probes instead of D-scan when in W-holes, never thought of doing that.

1 Like

new video:

2 Likes

Sansha prison camp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3G_5Yw9Cpc

1 Like

two new videos:

1 Like

new vid:

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. @Gustav_Mannfred Which fitting did you use?

1 Like

Hi slots: 4x Cruise missile launchers, bastion module, Auto targeting array and tractor beam
mids: Gist X type mwd, pithum c type invoul, 2x pith x type rat specific hardners, pithum a type medium shield booster, republic fleet target painter and a missile guidance computer
lows: 4x CN ballistic controls
rigs: bay loading accelerator T2 and CCC T1

3 Likes

Good stuff, keep it up!
And you inspired me to fiddle around with my Legion fit.

1 Like

this time a pvp video with a crusader

1 Like

another new pvp video:

1 Like

Nice content @Gustav_Mannfred. I used to run C3s with a polarized Nightmare. It was great money but moreover, a big rush. One wrong move and you could be done, but keep doing it right, and you are watching that ISK flow in strong and steady.

2 Likes

have you ever seen an interdictor fighting in FW lowsec?

2 Likes

new pvp video

1 Like

Its been a while since I uploaded a new video, but here I have a new one, just some pvp with Neut algos and neut navy maulus

1 Like

New video :wink:

These are old clips I made in Winter 2014/2015
Back then, I was thinking about a 6th part of the Suicide ganking Noobs series(which you find on the Dfg11ify channel), but as the previous parts weren’t that successful and ganking in general became much more difficult, I decided to stop the project back then.
Here are the clips that once were supposed for a 6th part of the old series

1 Like

3 new videos:

Pith’s Penal Complex:

Guristas troop reinvigoration camp:

Old nebula comeback on SISI in ship preview window:

Me doing some Abyssal sites on sisi