PvP Chimera

I for one approve of using caps in filthy and disgusting manners.

The salt mined would be of epic proportions.

Do it!

Edit - As others say just go full gank, making sure to up your fighter speed to the max if you are cloaking 100km off. Don’t matter much if you lose it.

Me and a few friends would sit around while my alt ran around in a Phobos looking for something to tackle then we jump my battle rorq and their carriers on things, it is fun to mess around.

1 Like

Aha battle rorqu ! only seen that on youtube ! yeah a cheap ganking carrier can cost 2B its not a big deal
cloaky leviatan ? i mean i’m seriously talking about cloaky chimera… They already cry because of the meta, i like their tears…

Keep doing what you are doing. Some people love to play the “meta”. The fact that interceptors stayed on grid long enough for you to kill two of them…means people will think they can take you. The guy has not lost any carriers I bet he does not risk his carriers. He also is using a HMG on baby seals. Enjoy your tactic stay off of forums because the first thing many people will talk about it the “meta” and how your failing because your not following that trend. Chimera for logistics? LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.