QOL: Combined Insurance List idea

o/

Was just doing what I do… toodling around LOWSEC :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:, when the call went out for a shield cruiser roam. I popped in a ship and right-clicked “show info”, just to check the hull’s insurance status when an idea struck…

Would it be possible to have a tabulated window (perhaps incorporated as part of the Character Sheet), where information concerning the Insurance status of ALL of your ships could be referenced at a single glance?

I don’t know about you guys/gals, but I’ve got ships scattered all over the place and having a single reference point to check the status on everything would be handy. Heck, incorporate a way for pilots to set eve-mail alerts on insurance policies for expiry reminders would be AWESOME too! :heart_eyes:

Implementation of this idea could look very similar to the Insurance status screen found by accessing the station “Ship Insurance” icon.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

subbed/repped/confrirmed

nope LOWSEC SCUM cruisers are for newbs FLY MALLESTROMM OF KRONASSS OR

BAAAJAALLGOORRRNNN

great idea

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.