QOL Ideas

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but over the last few days i’ve been thinking of a two things that I think would really improve eve.

1. Contracts available per standings.
  • This has come up over that last few days as i’m in a new Coalition and we don’t want neuts or reds to buy up our stuff but we are having difficulty getting items to the other Alliance. being able to setup contracts to only +5 or +10 would be great
  1. Multiple wallets on a character.
  • Basically a character should be able to create sub-wallets just like corps can. Additionally would be nice to be able to make wallet rules. eg. 10% of all income goes to “Skill Injector” wallet.

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Try posting here: Little things / Small QoL suggestions for it to be looked at.

1 Like

Both have been suggested in the past.

What it comes down to is making “fixes” for people that want to play lazy.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Regarding personal wallet divisions (and personal hangar divisions for that matter), if this kind of being lazy is wrong then I don’t want to be right.

2 Likes

You’re 50/50 on most things but you’re 100% wrong with that statement. It’s like saying that adding a “x” on a calculator is being lazy when all you have to do is keep hitting the “+” key.

Don’t go out of your way to live up to the “peen” in your name…

2 Likes

Wallet and contracts needs overhaul.

I would like having loyalty points in wallet.

3 Likes

Your ideas aren’t too bad OP

2 Likes

This made me laugh out loud when I imagined myself hitting the + key notoriously. : D

2 Likes

@DrangonTeeth_Ellecon I’m pretty sure the Dev. Team at CCP consults a Ouija Board before these forums looking for ideas.

Contracts by standings sounds good. Not fussed about wallets on a char

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.