Quantum Cores...the Return of the POS

I’ll have the results within the hour. Making instant undock Bm’s right now since the compression array is 250mil and only available on Jita 4.

Man I wouldn’t walk across the street for the 700m or whatever an athanor core is worth, I think you’re really overestimating the motivational value of these things.

I think you underestimate the gold rush of bashing 20 structures a day with 10 Dreks in high and low sec.

It’s a loot pinata for veteran pirate corps.

I’d advise any solo industrialist to unanchor and sell now.

1 Like

It helps defray the wardec cost.

im sad i sold my residual pos stuff for a very low price

Don’t feel bad, I got rid of all my bulk ore. In an odd way, it’s fun to speculate on EVE’s long term health.

I['m about to test it now with 1000 units of Veldspar.

If it doesn’t work I think a cheap Raitaru with a Reprocessing unit will be the cheapest solution for compression.

Thus I’d have to stockpile at least 10 bil in ore in the low sec system, and then ninja deploy the Raitaru, compress the ore, bring back to station, and then try to unachor the Raitaru and scoop it.

Even if the Raitaru dies, it’s only -500mill to the 10b ore. Moving the ore is the easy part, but compression is insane.

I’m also considering stockpiling 20bil ore and then doing a “rorqual sacrfice” where I compress the ore fast during the rorq’s siege and put it back in the station.

I should be able to compress all the low sec ore before the rorq dies if done right.

This may be the future of most Rorqs…sacrificial lambs.

<3

delicious :smiley:can i have mooooar info about it? *

• i may or may not share some of the info with princess aiko for improving your experience and security reasons

Where are you going to be that would be that hostile? Most of lowsec has just one or two ventures and maybe a Hecate.

1 Like

most of low sec its just me , im the only one living there …

I had some original blueprints that were left in a POS for about 5 years. Now they are the only ones left in game as I finished the project several years after the items themselves were removed and reimbursed. But they are only non functional collectors items now. A true odd accident.

You’re obviously not familiar with low sec.

The moment a Rorq sieges in low sec it’s dead.

Expect 1-2 Enforcers and 10 Marshalls to arrive within the cycle, maybe even a Nyx.

lol yah
but i think its fun anyway

Is that a joke?

1 Like

No you are.

Go siege a rorq in a “dead region of low sec” and tell me how it works out.

These low sec corps will bridge from an npc station immediately, and there’s always an npc station in range of a low sec system.

Ah good. Personal attacks.

in low sec there is the militia and the pirates
every system there is some mofos in NPC stations that think that system is theyrs
they are the pirates, and they are though
the militia is more chad ofc
but we are outnumbered

1 Like

This might be the least visited low sec system in all of EvE, yet several rorqs died here not even a week ago. They were obviously hot dropped.

I just used Dotlan to find the least trafficked low sec systems, and the very first one I picked had rorq kills.

Have a good day.

POS stuff still works, I’ve already seen 2 up with shields on and stuff inside. Both in Genesis 1 in Bania and 1 in Gergish.

hey treat ms @Xeux like a flower she is ok
no need to be aggressive
@Xeux understand the game but likes to be funny ,
she is one of the brightest lights on this forum :high_brightness:

WhiteKnight