10MN Afterburner II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 800
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script

Small Focused Beam Laser II, Aurora S

This is what I’ve been using to run Level 1-3 Abyssals. Fit is recommended here: http://forums.fullbroadside.space/topic/34/abyssal-deadspace-for-dummies

Second DDA is replaced by another hardener for L3+. Would a reactive armor hardener be more helpful? Creator claims he runs 4’s in this, but I wanted to check before getting my Ishtar popped. Thing is, a few level 3’s gave me a run for my money, at least in terms of timer. I had just 2-3 mins remaining on a few of these runs and I’m concerned by a sudden spike in level 4 difficulty. Thx.

p.s. while I can run the Gila if I want to, I’m trying to make the Ishtar work.

There is a significant difficulty gap between T3 and T4. Go test on SiSi first, I would recommend.

1 Like

thanks. i think that’s my best bet.

Can you still test Abyssal fits on SiSi? I thought CCP removed the filaments that allowed you to access the abyss from SiSi.

dunno i guess i’ll find out when i try it tonight. if not, then i’ll sacrifice one Ishtar for science. I’ve already made that money after 2 days of L3’s.

Looks like they have been removed.

You can get them the usual way, or ask other players to sell some.

Just noticed that. Nice!

Quick update. I did a Raging Electrical for science. No problems with timer, but in the third room i got greeted by 5 BS’s, 2 of which were Striking Leshaks. Had to overheat everything, burned out my hardeners. made it 20% into hull; the ADC and Praetor II’s saved my ass. I had good transversals.

Definitely the scariest PVE encounter I’ve ever had. Loot was complete garbage, but I guess it was fun. This build definitely can’t touch L5’s. I would say use drugs and implants for L4’s (I don’t use any…yet).

I would recommend replace AB with web (T2 or better), cap booster with a medium cap battery.
Also, use optimal range script instead of tracking speed and always have a set of Navy Wasps in your drone bay.
Reactive armor hardener may work, but I use a nano membrane.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.