Question for the Solo players

Eve isn’t meant to be a solo game. You’ll find it very hard to accomplish goals without a team or a lot of real world money.

1 Like

That depends on what your goals are.

True. Alone, they should perhaps be small and realistic.

1 Like

Lots can still be achieved when solo, but there is a limit. One would struggle to own structures and never be able to take sov.

Eve does promote group play as there is a massive social aspect to this game. Once youre in a corp and you get on well with people then Eve really is an amazing experience. I haven’t been very social in game over the past years I really hope to change that.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s the conduits that’s the problem. Emerging conduits should pop up in random systems like a ded site does.

Nah, best thing to happen to hisec for years.

The conduits commonly have one player with 3 accounts and on occasion, one player with 9 account across three systems. People literally spend all day in them and it’s obvious that they ain’t at the keyboard all that much doing these activities. Between the surveys which only npc orders buy and the ded payouts, that one guy with many accounts is easily making billions in essentially an activity, that once figured out, is easy. You can literally afk in them with the snake.

Alpha accounts can also solo conduits and that plus the multi-boxers is what’s driving up the prices of plex.

I as a solo player who likes to step out of a station and find content like them to hand and doable by using my brain. Initially they were immensely fun, but once I worked it out it is giving me good ISK and I still like doing them, and can be fun in terms of interaction with others. Like a couple of days back a contact was doing one and a guy came in with a Rattlesnake, started to try to annoy my friend but then decided to shoot my friends MTU, I got a chance to role out two characters and got a very nice Rattlesnake kill.

That people who bot are doing them is more an issue of CCP not doing enough about bots and if people like you keep insisting that CCP remove content that people like because of bots this game is fecked.

So lets remove everything that can be botted, ooooops, there is no fecking game left.

PS And feck off Runa you stupid troll, I see you jumping in typing because I posted here, serial stalker…

1 Like

See, this is where ganking comes in but I’m guessing in this case it can’t be done efficiently enough. I actually agree with you on this one that we can’t just remove content…but we need to give players the counter to fight back against botters and not just whine or report.

Wow…you have issues…

I am just fed up with you following me around.

1 Like

It’s always about you isn’t it…

To be fair though, you did just focus completely on them and you otherwise had no point to make.

Forum-stalking? IN 2020?!!??!?!??!

Lul.

2 Likes

?who is them?

And my point is that ganking, to which he is generally a strong opponent to, has it’s place (and that place should be encouraged in some areas more) rather than be nerfed out of the game.

Which which?

See - we can all stupidly quote nothing to make ourselves feel better. But the d/t is over so please do feel free to continue your nonsense alone now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ganking…you know what came right before the comma.

I asked because I wasn’t sure who you were referring to and I asked for clarification…

It’s not about removing content. I said they should make them actual exploration sites that are like sansha refuges. Not something you can farm forever. That’s how isk faucets work.

You do remember that CCP Rise said that he was doing some interesting things with ISK faucets due to the down turn in ratting in nullsec, voila, this was it, and it is gorgeous for us hisec players. From this I have made quite a few billions and a large number of T2 Trig ships. Wonderful stuff…

I hate probing stuff down, so no way, not interested in having to probe rubbish down.

Sansha refuges are normal combat sites that don’t need to be scanned down. Also, I have made billions off the conduits. It doesn’t change the fact that it provides isk way to easily and I was responding to rocket hellfire when he made a comment about how plexing is only afforded by nullsec blocs. I disagree and know for a fact that a couple of days farming nets me a couple billion from conduits. It’s conduits that are rising the prices of plex. Regardless, the “content” is literally one thing with variable npcs. It’s easy, provides a generoues amount of isk through payouts, lp, salvage, and loot. My guy is like 2 months old and I have aquired and spent billions primarily because of these sites. On my old account back in 2011, making a billion in high sec took actual time. Not a day unless you were all V and knew lvl 4 missions like the back of your hand and you didn’t hit your decline quota. Conduits provides superior isk to that at a constant rate that bots and players alike take full advantage of. Conduits, for the sake of the economy and injecting isk into the game, is too much. At least when a player out in null does a plex and find deadspace loot that equates to a billion isk, the isk is coming from players and not npcs.

Because I am sitting on a large wad of ISK, I have started to PvP more, I also know that I can easily go back to doing this should I need to enhance my wad of cash. That means more fun for me and less grind, which means that I have a different more fun related attitude to the game. And I have noticed quite a few hisec players being more open to PvP. All in all a good move by CCP.

Fair point, but it doesn’t change the fact that it has impacted the game by quite a bit and has had an affect on plex prices. Because now it’s not subbed players only competing for plex, but also free accounts since they can be done on alpha accounts. And seeing the same people for like 16 hours a day in a conduit all the time with the same last name across multiple systems makes me think that what it brings is outweighed by the cons.

Hell, it’s not only exploitable like that, but an alpha account could literally invade conduits in a corvette and tag a single mob and stick around and get essentially free isk and lp despite doing nothing significant. Who cares if they blow his ship up? It’s free lol.