Question on Seeding Catalysts & No it is Not Insane to Ask

Reward -10 Status Pilots in Empire Space by now supplying a fully fitted basic t1 Catalyst cause what good is the Corvette.

1 Like

I have ganked botter pods with a corvette, but that is a limited use case

Whatever you put after that is a ā€œNO!ā€ There are people in this game whose game is providing those whatever you put after that ā€œfreeā€ word. Youā€™re stealing from them. The demand for Catalysts went up so the price went up. If you donā€™t want to make them yourself, donā€™t ask the ā€œgovernmentā€ to steal from someone else to save you isk.

3 Likes

You donā€™t think Frostpacker knows this?

You donā€™t think Frostpacker is tired of supplying the market with cheap throw away destroyers?

There is nothing wrong with giving something back, what have you @LowKey_Chandler done for us lately?

Stop attacking the messager with some undercover operativeā€¦ come at me with more than all caps ā€¦noā€¦ as there are many ways to obtain something for free in New Eden.

Itā€™s time to push back or get out of the way as Y125 needs to improve New Eden in a huge way o/.

It would go hand-in-hand with the daily login rewards:

Get your ship destroyed by CONCORD, receive a free replacement ship.
Click here to redeem.

Hereā€™s all the free ships you could possibly want:

You donā€™t think Nujen cares?

You donā€™t think Nujen is of the opinion that you shouldnā€™t keep producing Catalysts if you donā€™t want to?

You donā€™t think Nujen knows why Frostpacker speaks about themself in third person?

Wellā€¦ you would be right actually, because he doesnā€™t think those things.

By suppling something such as a Catalyst for free to a -10 Pilot simular to how a Corvette is supplied to anyone then it removes the need to overproduce as it would then require a single click on a button Board my Destoryer

Frostpacker is establishing that materials could and should be used elsewhere and not on something so trivia as a Catalysts Destroyer.

In saying that we also can foresee future nerfs would then be in order to the Catalyst resulting in more pilots required to achieve the same goal as it currently seen in Y124 so it is about more than one part to improve New Eden in Y125

Pulling CONCORD.

Pulling Concord while in a Corvette will become a thing of the past if a free Catalysts is given.

You need to tag an actual isd member

Does that even work? Flagging the post might work, but Atā€™ing ISDs?

Considering almost any time ive seen @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode tagged, theyā€™ll respond

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t risk it. When you call down the rain, you also get the lightning and thunder.

me who still plays the game :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m not playing EVE a lot these days, I donā€™t know that event, maybe I should log and haul some cats from X, Y, Z to Jita then

Closed by request of Op.