Questioning the Signs of Psychganopaths in Highsec

Does the behaviour of Ganking start conflict with the social New Eden norms?

Does the activity such as ganking show disregard and or violate the rights of others?

Can a ganker distinguish between right and wrong?

Would the ganker have difficulty with showing remorse afterwards?

Is it true that the ganker has a tendency to lie?

Do all gankers try to manipulate others?

One thing for certain is most. Gankers have recurring problems with Concord.

If there’s any reason to believe ganking in New Eden had attracted such a label then what makes you assume that about the ganking in Highsec?

5 Likes

moved to Crime & Punishment - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

i read this in David Attenborough’s voice

9 Likes

The more you try to stop it, the harder ppl will try. It’s the last challenge in the game.

3 Likes

I read it in Christopher Walken’s voice.

5 Likes

I did Werner Herzog.

I really dont think that you can drag armchair psychology into the sphere of 1’s and 0’s.

1 Like

Gets popcorn. :popcorn: :popcorn:

Let’s let the gankers here answer those questions.

1 Like

No. I offer up constant prayers and sacrifices to Baal…the patron Lord Of Deceased Pixels.

As a 12 year old girl, serving multiple consecutive lifetime sentences in a federal penitentiary for blowing up pixelated spaceships in a fictional sci-fi video game, I can tell you that we gankers are pathological liars.

I would have to say that the true source of my remorse is that I don’t feel any remorse after blowing up fictional pixels.

6 Likes

You must be the sort of person who just heinously knocks over the opposing player’s poor unarmed pawn with your knight in some totally unfair move that jumps right over their bishop. I’m just glad this forum has helped me grasp the sheer abominable level of ganking in chess…and the severe trauma caused by ’ knight takes pawn’ moves. The International Chess Association have reviewed the evidence…and decided that in future chess pieces will not be able to kill each other and must just aimlessly shuffle around the board for 2 hours before a declaration that everyone won.

1 Like

And I laugh maniacally when I do that. Much to the dismay of my equity-of-outcome focused therapist who says that that behavior is insensitive and violates safe-space play.

1 Like

What the Hell exactly is a “psychoganowhateverthefuck”, anyway?

Welcome to the mind of Frostpacker. Where nothing makes sense.

2 Likes

Depends on the Frostpacker

2 Likes

No.

No.

Yes.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

1 Like

Hmm this is how I had thought would happen when a Ganker tried to answer the simple questions and see they even make up another excuse to find another way of tying No…

There was just 7 questions yet you found eight with your reply.

Another reason why I had left this thread alone so only the true Ganker witch would reply.

The eighth no is for you personally.

1 Like
  1. Not exactly a question as phrased, but the answer is No all the same. Simply bribing CONCORD with security tags solves any issues. I only gank occasionally, I get myself into more concord issues doing lowsec pvp.
3 Likes

So tell me, you fool of fools. How does it feel to want?