Questioning the Signs of Psychganopaths in Highsec

I have eve mails and chat screenshots of carebears living in lowsec. They are usually upset that I interrupted their dailies or mad they cannot farm FW LP in peace.

There’s also forum threads complaining „if only“ the sentry gate guns had higher DPS. And „if only“ low sec had Concord or Concord Lite. And so on.

Same for the official discord.

1 Like

Concord Light? and Concord Ultra?

1 Like

98% of the traffic going through Uedama are not viable targets. Its the other 2% that are carrying expensive cargo that need to worry, and there is absolutely zero chance will they go through low sec. They will happily wait next door until the gankers have gone criminal or are not online.

That’s so utterly ludicrous. Something so outlandish could never be imagined, and trying to do so would short out the synaptic relays in the brain!

------> @DrysonBennington <-------

1 Like

I went through lower security space today moving pi material and I am a bear!

I’m a frost bear grawl

You been declawed sweetie.

You owe me big time now @Zaera_Keena cause you failed to obey my simple evemail request.

//fyi I forwarded a copy to Uriel

It was a simple question. Why is it so hard to understand?

I think it was the way it was worded. It’s not very clear to me.

I think there could have been many bot accounts involved in those figures.

/they had done a fantastic job of clearing up Jita Local to the point I can read the HyperlJackpots now! :+1:t2:

You too?

Some of the best salt I’ve mined was from FW plebs farming the sites.

Stuff like “you stupid noob, you’re not in a militia. Leave me alone and go to null where real pvp happens.”

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

!

Null Sec, the final frontier , where no Monkey has been before.

2 Likes

There, fixed it for you.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Are you a actually a 2019 acct? It would be a shame if you missed the brutal earlier yrs of the game.

Apparently, no one these days will ever get the cold chill that runs up your spine the 1st time someone in our corp said “Goon’s are coming”.

Hence low numbers.

Was in a corp once called Goonshits - scary huh?

2 Likes