Qwerty

Ironically, he’s ex goons…

Which makes this whine festival even more hilarious.

4 Likes

Ex-ASCEE, which makes me think that he might actually be serious about this and not actually know anything.

3 Likes

Are they that bad?

I’m one of the token C&P hisec bears so I’m not overly familiar with nullsec corps.

3 Likes

Nice, what a juicy kill.

Ganks are always gonna happen. Fly something that is cost-effective, and mine in 1.0 systems for maximum safety. Mining in a fleet can also help (a fleetmates might be a more attractive target, allowing you to escape).

3 Likes

CODE. are the good guys. The nerves some people have, stealing ore that belongs to James 315 without permit and then blaming the police if they get caught…

5 Likes

To put it gently, they’re not a corp renowned for either high recruiting standards or a surplus of game competence.

1 Like

This is amazing. That fit is rediculous.

2 Likes

You mean CODE?
Well… they’re not as bad as one might think in some regards; but the james315 spam is a bit annoying…

1 Like

you ■■■■■■■ asswhole if you dont believe then check my history before talking trash to me like you know everything better. I have more friends on eve then you will ever have in your real life so shut up. I dont need comment like that from a kid and a noob
Pator Tech School 2004.10.28 13:38 to 2004.11.21 13:20 (23 Days) this comes straight from my history

No, I mean ASCEE.

Goon corp that OP was previously in.

The James 315 stuff is hilarious because of how it annoys some people.

3 Likes

they are because their security status are below -0.5 and maby ive been lucky but i never got attacked before in all the time i play eve, and the reason i fit my hulk like that is to get max mining and max defense in case of what happened but i assure you i will never fit it out like that again lol.

LOL eve is a free game for everyone nobody controls space and ore doesnt belong to james or any other asswhole the ore is for everyone to use so shut up with your kids talk

1 Like

Calm down miner

James 315 is the democratically elected Supreme Protector and Saviour of Highsec for ages now. It’s not your place to question those things. Pay your mining permit, follow the Code and the guiding advice or your local New Order Agents.

Praise James

6 Likes

See? that could really be worded better than your average British council estate youth…

Homophobe huh?

2 Likes

im not

I’m not a native english speaker. But I’m glad you at least not think I’m from the US.

4 Likes

so whats the issue with gay parties?

1 Like

WOW, calm down miner

That is not how you talk to your superiors

4 Likes

Calm down, miner.

4 Likes