Qwerty

well they like him so much its like cult eve is a free game no one controls eve only the one that made eve so everything in space is for everyone and not for 1 person to control it all

and for the last time im not a miner im a player so shut up

You do realize that you used to be in Goons, right?

4 Likes

yes so what

I should hope your not a homophobe.
Gay people are fabulous.
Code are notā€¦

2 Likes

of course gay people are fabulous and idd CODE is crap and full of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

LOL you are not my superior if one is a suprior then its me over you, nobody controls me im a free man

Then why did your ship explode?

3 Likes

Clearly people do control you. If a CODE agent can stop you from mining, that agent is exercising control over you.

5 Likes

do me one favor and shut up go talk trash to other people

But other people arenā€™t giving such amusing responses.

3 Likes

Ingame?

3 Likes

Posting in one of the most elaborate troll posts that Iā€™ve seen in quite some timeā€¦

Calm down, miner.

I will gladly say them to your face as long as you pass the tests of Valor, Wisdom, and Fortitude. http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html?m=1

2 Likes

OP you need to learn when youā€™re being baited.

Also, this is EVE, everything comes with a risk. Youā€™ve made some very schoolboy level errors, that you could have avoided with experience (or google).

You canā€™t protect a Hulk against a suicide gank. You just canā€™t. It will never have enough EHP to survive until Concord arrive.

Fitting for maximum yield is always a high risk. Fitting for maximum yield when that means two billion ISK of officer/dead space/whatever mods is asking to lose. Itā€™ll take that Hulk weeks of continual mining to harvest enough veldspar to pay for itself. A T2 fit will be just a few percent behind on yield and take just a few days to pay for itself.

Code are an extortion racket. If youā€™re making enough mining in high sec to spend a couple bill on an Exhumer, give them their damned 10 mil for a licence and mine in peace. Thatā€™s not even a rounding error to you.

I sure hope you didnā€˜t fund that ship with dollars to Plex because thatā€™s never gonna be worthwhile.

You could also take things less seriously. Youā€™re being baited and if you keep rising to it theyā€™re just gonna get drunk on your tears.

Also Iā€™m pretty sure misspelling curses to get past the profanity filter is bannable. Might wanna go edit those out.

And try and avoid the homophobic comments.

2 Likes

You totally can. But OP does not even try to come up with a strategy to do that. She thinks CCP should protect her Hulk by changing the rules of the game in her favor.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never actually tried to tank a hulk against a suicide gank so Iā€™ll defer to your wisdom on this one. Still doesnā€™t seem worthwhile.

1 Like

OP
donā€™t blame CCP for the mistakes you made, the misconceptions you had, the lack of kbowledge about simple game mechanics you showed
Improve, HTFU, or leave the game if it is not the good game for you

3 Likes

You donā€™t need to necessarily tank it if you have a Orca nearby with a ship bay.

The point is there are countless strategies and options if you actually play the game, look what the ships can do and how you can fit them. Itā€™s not even hard to come up with something, just ask.

But people like OP donā€™t want to play the game and adapt to the environment, no the environment has to be adapted to them. They see their refusal to play the game as justified because they pay a subscription fee.

6 Likes

Calm down miner.

3 Likes