Qwerty

You’re an illiterate… and a miner.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Hey m8 thanks for the info, well my hulk had almost 24000ehp + 12% extra from the shield boost but indeed it wasnt enough but i know next time i wont do it again but i will never pay anyone any isk just to mine safe its just a principal like i said eve is a free game that means you don’t need pay anyone just to mine and no i didn’t use real money for my hulk lol. you’re right i shouldn’t react like i did but i’m a person when they start trashing me or harass me i get angry and pissed because people need to learn respect to other people and if they cant do that then they should stop playing games at all, but it was certainly not my intention to hurt anyone, i just ask show some respect and if i fitted my hulk like i did ,first of all its my decision second they could told me it in a different way then just trash me and make fun about it, everybody makes mistakes.

If you mine in a Hulk in high sec you might as well put a “Please Gank Me” sign on your back…

6 Likes

op

1. USE PARAGRAPHS, COMAS, PUNCTUATION. It is almost impossible to read you! spend more time at school and less on mmos?
  2. eve is a sandbox. Some people want to be pirates? they can. If you don’t want to be their target, find different ways to prevent them from ganking you: fly less blingy ship, fly more tanky ship, bring friends, pay the pirates, move somewhere else, try to federate all their targets to fight them, but don’t ask ccp to do somethg for you
7 Likes

2 Likes

well go back to school then if you cant read me and stop whining please

1 Like

If you report the person who ganked you for botting and file a criminal felony harassment charge against them, then I am sure your mining ship will be rematerialized for you.

3 Likes

They should submit their reimbursement request to James 315.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t call it ‘whining’; telling you to use paragraphs and punctuation is solid advice. I didn’t bother to read your opening post at first, because of the wall of unreadable text, until the reactions of others showed me that the contents of your posts may be amusing to read.

Even though your post has a high potential to be a troll post, I’ll give you (and other readers new to the game) some advice anyway:

• High security space is not safe, it’s only relatively more safe than mining in other areas of space without backup
  • Concord arrives faster in higher security systems (0.7 where you died is less safe than 1.0)
  • 23456 EHP may sound like a lot, but if your ship is expensive enough (2 billion ISK certainly is), people will bring enough ships to destroy it before Concord arrives, regardless of how much EHP you have
  • Concord does not prevent people from killing you if you die too soon

How Concord and suicide ganking works in high security space means that you need to combine 2 things to minimize the chance of getting killed:

• High tank
  • Low cost

Get a Skiff with T2 modules.

2 Likes

I find it amazing that you could supposedly play a game for 16 years and not know anything about how to play the game.

8 Likes

In other news, the Aral Sea is recovering because of the OP’s tears.

9 Likes

That doesn’t proove that you have been “playing for 16 years and paying every month”, only that this character existed back in 2004.

This whole thread is about you crying because you lost your blingy ship in the most stupid way despite bragging about your 16 years experience, which, if it is true, just make the situation even more ridiculous. You are in no position to call me a “noob”.

Curiously I doubt that.

4 Likes

Those aren’t pirates. Those are law-enforcement agents. If you got hit by them, then you must be the pirate.

6 Likes

If you want to be safe, move to nullsec. A corp might actually run a perimeter defense for you, unlike Concord. Remember… Fleets of kamikazee 2m polarized catalysts can kill you anywhere anyways.

1 Like

2m? What does that stand for?

2 Likes

Most likely “a fit that cost 2 millions ISK” from my understanding

2 Likes

Given that a single gun costs 9 million isk, I don’t know how you’re fitting a Catalyst with them for just 2 million isk.

6 Likes

Probably the same way that people are fitting 700+ DPS Catalysts for 2 million isk.

In their imagination.

9 Likes

When the miners wake up at 3 AM, heart racing, in a cold sweat… Fleets of invincible 2m gank catalysts descending on their mining op, blotting out the sun.

4 Likes