r/Eve - Botting Supers being teleported to Yulai

The UI says 100. It doesn’t say “infinite”

It used to though.
That’s a relatively recent change.

3 more botting carriers and 2 botting Machariels teleported to Yulai to get shanked by the general public…

And a titan…

1 Like

The 2 instances of the GM Week’s bot teleports to Yulai have been a smashing success. This must be turned into a regular monthly event where CCP teleports confirmed bots to Yulai (offline or not, does not matter) where people can destroy them. Or where the bots fight among themselves and the victor of this combat has to fight against the mob from the stands.
In order to make the bots fight during the first combat stage to crown the winner, the same encouragement will be used that was employed successfully during the Amarr Championships: Titans threatening doomsdaying the combatants who are not acting.

Considering that there is no rush to confirm bots, we can have old bots fight after their crimes have been thoroughly confirmed in order to prevent false flag teleport executions. In order to aid this spectacle for the community, CCP should also hire one or two more security guys.

Maybe a special crime watch flag should be introduced so that not everyone goes suspect as it looks like there was a lot of killing going on against bot killers instead of against bots themselves. That is just a minor detail which can be looked at after the Colosseum has been introduced.

The general mechanics of how they’re doing it now are perfect.

Honestly, as soon as a bot is confirmed, the account should be auto-flagged. When they log in, a GM should see them log in. GM looks at the case details to figure out what they usually do their botting in, and when they’re in it (super, vni, ishtar, rorqual, whatever) they get jumped into Yulai and perma-flashied. That takes away safelog, gates, docking.

Rather than wait for events, just do it every time as soon as they can. You’ll always find players hanging out in yulai waiting for it if you know that’s gonna happen.

So sexy. CCP, you guys really hit the nail on the head with this one. I love it.

Don’t GMs have the power to make players switch ships and undock them as needed?

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hundreds of bots in the game, but CCP kills half a dozen publicly and all of you idiots cheer for a job well done. Remarkable.

2 Likes

We cannot all be bitter.

3 Likes

Win for everyone:

• CCP gets cheap fame (we’re fighting bots!)
  • some people get to have semi-decent fitted ships on their killboard (i suppose this will be unique chance for most of those in Yulai)
  • bot owners will have public attention moved away (“blah-blah, 2 ships from goons - such a shame!!! no u!” etc…)
1 Like

CCP makes things better than they were, and you’re still acting like a little ■■■■■. Remarkable.

2 Likes

hehehehe
yeah, some people probably like this part the most.

1 Like

Sounds more like you’re being CCPathetic’s little bitch, towing the line like a good little boy. Making the game better. ROFL The botters are laughing their collective asses off at CCP while you enjoy your little dog and pony show in Yulai.

I’ve never been to Yulai. I’m enjoying it because it’s a much more enjoyable way to see botters get sent off to doomheim.

Literally, CCP is getting rid of botters. Your answer is “waaaah there are still botters out there”, as though they’ve simply stopped and said they’re happy with where things are.

They haven’t stopped hunting down botters. Being butthurt won’t change anything, go put some numbing gel on it and accept that it’s always an ongoing problem in every MMO that has ever existed.

You’re trolling this so hard now as if you had a bad day and are now upset, because nobody told you about the GM event and you arrived too late to get on a killmail.

Maybe you’re bitter, because your own bot didn’t get on the list.

1 Like

Personally i don’t think that this “event” is really equals to “make things better”. Quite contrary: CCP spends their human resources to moving stuff to Yulai and watching people blow them off. Instead they could spend this time/effort hunting bots thus increasing number of bots found and banned.
I’m pretty sure in couple weeks initial thrill of getting “dank kills” will vanish and there will be couple bored guys waiting for another “victim”. Nothing will change as result.

Good one, CCP! And to some posters…

2 Likes

Bot investigations can take months. Taking 30 seconds to /fuckyou someone hardly even registers on the time efficiency scale. They watch now because it’s funny… they don’t have to watch, they probably watch because it’s just as satisfying for them as it is for us. GMs are allowed to be people too.

On the other hand, those 30 seconds typing /fuckyou someone will make the rest of us see very visibly when a bot gets taken down. We all know that bots get deleted in waves. Rather than just deleting those waves, send them all to Yulai. It’s hard to argue with the killmails.

If player interest in killing said botters wanes, big deal. CCP transports them to Yulai and sics Concord on them if nobody blaps them. They already have the means of delaying concord response based on system sec level, it’d probably be super-easy for them to add a 60-120 second concord spawn timer the moment they teleport the bots into Yulai.

It’d be a funny bit of PR to have the art team create ship skins with a giant sticky note saying “Kick Me” on the back that get imposed on botters teleported to Yulai - can’t imagine it would be hard to slap together. Assuming the effort is low like I think it would be, might be a good lul and a good way to warrant mention in gaming media.

Second request, stuff should be added to the cargo of every botter destroyed… obviously keep drop rates at 0%, but seeing 1 “broken skill injector” for every 500k SP, and 1 ISkrona tag for each million isk in the wallet/assets not in the destroyed ship would likely be a great way to get the bitter people onboard with the actual results of the fight against botters.

5 Likes

Is the GM Week making you all sad?

What you need is a rainbow pony cake.

1 Like

Then CCP needs to hire people that matter and not useless people that do not do their work. CCP turns in a lot of profit from the skin sales, which should be invested in more useful developers, as well as GM who can do that work.

1 Like