r/Eve - Botting Supers being teleported to Yulai

Maybe he is trying to attract a female!

Just kidding :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Meanwhile one of those “pour amuser” from Yulai has logged in and is happily ratting again.

Which one?

Win/Win i guess?
People had fun “executing” bot.
Bot will have free pass for providing this fun.
:rofl:

Tidbit.

Lol inb4 someone anchors a Keep in Yulai to buy botting supers at half price in highsec

Can’t :stuck_out_tongue: Also he’s not ratting there :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah okay, didn’t know you can’t anchor one in Yulai. I would laugh hard if the next time those teleported supers just warp to a Keepstar :smiley:

I’m sure they core dumped their pants

Most likely it was underwear, apparently panties is a bad word according to a system message, not pants. Real men don’t bot. They do their own work.

Well… bot authors just need to make special code for such cases. Nobody is gonna point supercarrier in high-sec (need to many points) so it just need to go towards closest citadel and safe log in there :smiley:

HIC with infinite points are a thing

2 Likes

Nanno Phobos is actually a fairly common thing .

Noice! So is this a permanent thing?

For botters like these we really need a monthly old-Rome-style Colosseum event fight for their lifes. And the winner still gets biomassed if the populous demands it.

This is the only instance of an Arena system in EVE that I would support unconditionally.

3 Likes

Even though work stopped me from enjoying this, I don’t think I can like CCP enough for doing this. Absolutely great idea, such classic EvE justice. Great job to all involved…

2 Likes

Create a Bot Shame Tax for their corps and alliances, make it visible on their logos and citadels for a little while. Those people won’t bot for long once in NPC corps.

Brava, good sir.
Brah. Va.

CCP should start doing this for all botters. Ratters, miners, haulers, everything. (After they’ve conclusively verified they’re botters). Give them a permanent aggression timer so they can’t gate, dock, or tether.

I’d go a step further and tell the loot fairy to ■■■■ on everyone’s dreams, but other than that, this would not only be extremely satisfying, but an amazingly good PR move.

They:

1. Name and shame the groups with botters
  2. Very definitively show when they’re removing botters
  3. Give the players a lot of satisfaction
  4. Make a good name for themselves across MMOs. This kind of ■■■■ is definitely the kind of thing that will get them noticed for good proactive action.
4 Likes

Awesome!