R/eve, zkill, local - all dead

NICE! lol

7 Likes

ROFL, zkill is blacker than local

7 Likes

And null is a heap of fun at the moment.

The Goon revelation taking on Brave in Catch, with TEST 3rd partying is good content.

Lots of fleets out and about.

Will settle down after a few days, but the content is good.

4 Likes

:astonished:

… THAT is what a good blackout is… congratz CCP my granma TV shutted down too

EDIT:
Oh wait… my mobile lost the signal

2 Likes

Why is r/Eve saying that I must be invited to browse the community? Why is it a private group now?

I fear something awful has happened.

5 Likes

Chill, it’s just mods that are trolling us ^^

1 Like

And why is zKillboard down? Source code is just a single HTML tag. Are they protesting against the blackout? Manchildren everywhere.

3 Likes

Best Eve ever since Blackout!

Zkill being blacked out just shows how whiny and pathetic its owners are, same for r/eve. They all talk about being fierce combatant and try to show off as being competent at the game, but in reality they’re really just krabs.

4 Likes

well, bois we did it, the local spam chat for help is no more))0

Ever consider they are just jumping on the Blackout train to make it more exciting?

Pot calling the kettle black here, bud.

4 Likes

Closing /r/Eve is just mean. Where will I ■■■■-post now?!

1 Like

No, it’s really just a manchild reaction, as someone stated earlier.

1 Like

I was looking forward to this day and it’s now greater than I could have ever imagined.

I’m buying a combat ship after over a year just so I can poke my nose in null. This is awesome.

They all did it on purpose so there is no external intel on what’s going on. This is the literal Eve purge day and it’s amazing.

A communication disruption can only mean one thing…

1 Like
6 Likes

WTF am I going to do at work now without EVE reddit and Zkill. It’s like I’m actually going to have to work.

5 Likes

Time for a new /r/Eve and Zkillboard. Maybe it can be /r/EveForGrownups

2 Likes