Raging/Chaotic Abyssal Suspect Flag

Just no.

Take the unload without docking change. Some developer told his boss he was fixing a scam. Maybe the boss asked which scam, likely the boss was just happy a scam was fixed. PA surely had no knowledge of the details.

Another one, look at the warp disrupter change, most people didn’t notice they buffed tackles, they may not even know they did it.

This is all “get my hammer” work.

Sorry, a little more specific on this one? Just re-read Sept and Oct patch notes, and there’s nothing about warp disruptors there. Do you mean the WDFGs? Or was there a stealth change they didn’t document?

there only was a person who desperately wanted to avoid a truth he could not stand and so tried to distract from the topic…

Oh get real.

The OWNER of the game as you say it (PA now) has completely destroyed Eve, haven’t they. IT’S SO MUCH WORSE NOW!

Wait… sorry, I had my stupid hat on. The game is no better or worse than it was when CCP was owned by an investor group.

Will PA change things? They’ve said they won’t. Maybe they won’t, maybe they will - we know from history PA likes to change their mind. But as of right now, name one thing PA has done to damage Eve’s gameplay. You can’t name anything because they haven’t done anything.

You can shriek and screech in your most autistic tones all you like that it’s going to go sour. I won’t condemn something that hasn’t happened yet.

Sorry for the “short hand” yes the WDFG was buffed to remove the thrust penalty meaning slow ships in low sec, like indies, can no longer try to outrun the tackle.

That was one of the only counters for indies in low sec.

The dev team is just randomly making ■■■■ up at this point, they don’t even know who they are buffing and nerfing anymore.

That’t why they have the CSM to tell them what to do is best for them …

Abyss instances will not go away, because it’s a designer’s and developer’s paradise (being able to ignore anything already existing). So suspect flags are the only small remnant we may get, which would distinguish New Eden space from a waiting room.

Worth repeating.

1 Like

Are you kidding?

Instanced content is a developers FOOLS ERRAND.

Kiddies burn through the content in days and then post demanding new content.

1 Like

He’s played too much Runescape imo :joy:

1 Like

MORE instanced to come…

The less PVP in this game the better…

Just you wanna shoot at everyone and anybodody like a caveman does not mean that everybody else is happy with that too…

And let the kids demand and show them the finger,that’s all they deserve for demands like that…

And carebear paradise?
You still can have your precious PVP in the game…just not in high…only low and 0.0…good enough for the caveman sight on the game…

1 Like

I corrected you …

You welcome!

doubletake

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.