Let’s talk about suspect flags for T4/5

@CCP_Falcon

The temporary removal of this suspect flag will be implemented on August 14th with the deployment of the August release.

Once testing is complete and enough data has been gathered, the suspect flag for these tiers of abyssal deadspace encounters will be reinstated.

It’s almost a year of testing. What are the results? When did you reinstate the suspect flag as promised?

10 Likes

good point

1 Like

Yes, bring T4/5 runners back into null sec where they can be freely engaged and killed.

1 Like

Inconclusive.

We decided not to. Because no one is running them. We want more people to run them so that eve will make more money by selling plex to replace ships lost in abyssal space.

2 Likes

Sounds like old Hilmar … I do want to hear the new Hilmar. :smiling_imp:

He promised me hed changed.

But he hasnt, same old nerf nerf buffffffffff cya later Hilmar

You’re definitely 100% correct.

It all boils down to the company making money quick and fast.

3 Likes

Holy crap yes please reinstate this, it never should’ve been removed. Give it more danger/risk and the prices on alot of the abyssal stuff will get uhh ill use the term…better…

Flags should be placed for all sights. Either that or they should not be useable in hs. (Use the recent drifter attacks as a reason. )

1 Like

I think you mean Triglavian’s. They’re the ones who have invaded High Sec.

Yeah big difference

1 Like

Yeah, Triglavians invading High Sec could be attributed to Capsuleers first entering Abyssal space from High Sec. Due to the invasion, Concord now implements Suspect status on all who enter the sites.

2 Likes

Bump.

1 Like

Remove Abyss.

1 Like

Probably because with suspect flag people were only running T4/5s in nullsec, which is bad because nullsec does not need even more income. It was literally safer to run it in your mega bloc’s capital system than in highsec. In highsec a few guys can just sit there and camp your exist. You can’t even ask your friends to preemptively fight them because they’ll get Concorded. It’s simply impossible to defend it. For the above whiners, suspect flags are probably never coming back.

3 Likes

Bump.

But hi-sec does?

1 Like

You’re not very bright, are you? But keep whining about it. CCP will sure soon grant your wishes.

Whether you agree or disagree with suspect flagging, questioning if high sec needs more income is valid.

Oh wait they removed the suspect flagging and i totally missed it?
A bit late for me to figure this out now that i use the trace as bait but would have been useful half a year ago :smiley:

But a hand full of Catalyst will gank an Abyssal Cruiser just fine so really it doesn’t matter too much i guess.