Raiding Null Sec

Is that so?
I don’t see any around, but I’m sure you have done the research.

How are you going to just move the freighters through the Low/Null gatecamps? Especially since people can use Warp Disrupt Probes in nullsec.

I already see some - whatcha talking about? Depends on standings

Like I said, I don’t see any, but I’m sure you’ve done the research.

So how are you gonna handle the warp disruption bubbles?

I figured 20 guys going every which way at 3000m/s is sufficient to get past those.

IF there’s a place to stage the ships, then just fit a tanky fast as ■■■■ shuttle and blow through those gates.

Nullifiers was something else right?

There are only so many types of ships and so many fits for those ships that can hit 3,000 m/s. But sure, let’s go with that.

Shuttles don’t have combat capabilities. You’re going to get caught in the bubbles and die. I’m not even sure what you mean by “tanky fast” because Shuttles are neither.

I don’t know what you mean by this.

1 Like

As for Freeports as long as you have good pirate faction standings you should have access to free ports. I’m not sure why you’re denying this. The services are right there on the map.

Not literal shuttles. Dude…it’s just a good word for a tanky/speedy craft.

I’ll have to look up the word. I’ll elaborate later.

Are you talking about actual “freeports” which are Player owned structures that have ACLs that allow for everyone to dock and use their services?

Or are you talking about NPC stations in nullsec? Because those don’t require you to have any pirate faction standings to dock in them.

Well, you better start using actual words then because you’re going to confuse people. Especially your own teammates if you tell them “get in a fast tanky shuttle”.

So what actual kind of ships were you thinking of using? I’m sure you’ve done the research on which nullsec group uses which type of doctrines, right? Should be easy to find a ship that can counter those doctrines.

This, but also, freeport should mean it’s literal name, a freeport. You’re being stubborn affixing it to only player owned structures.

There’s also ships that can’t be bubbled to move around better. But I still think just fast/tanky is more than enough. Logistics is already taken care of.

No, it’s the commonly used language of EVE Online players.

If you tell most people “head to the freeport”, they’ll be looking for a player owned structure, not an NPC one. Because NPC ones will always allow you to dock, hence the distinction. I thought you knew this?

Such as…?

What do you mean by logistics? There’s your general supply chain logistics and your in-combat repair logistics?

That just shows your players are morons. The real question would be “WHICH ONE?! WHERE?!” Lol…

Use a name…freeport is a service, not a place.

THE ONLY ONE THERE IS!” bwahaah.

Ok…

Are you done laughing to yourself?
What ships are you actually using?

You keep saying “fast” “tanky” but you haven’t actually named a single ship yet, other than “Shuttle”, but apparently you won’t be using actual shuttles.

Maybe something like this.

[Atron, *Simulated Atron Fitting]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Inertial Stabilizers II

10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
EM Ward Field I
Thermal Dissipation Field I

Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing I

You’re going to attack nullsec with a bunch of poorly fit travel Atrons?

2 Likes

No, just blow through your supposed walls. Ships will already be through-out Null…

Next you’ll tell me you guys watch those FREEPORTS like hawks.

Which I know you don’t. LOL

We really don’t, because if there are any (I’m assuming you mean NPC stations), none of them are in range to pose a threat to us.

Ok… so once you’re past these “walls”, what’s your plan then?

Oh do go on… lol

I really don’t have to because this is your plan. :woman_shrugging:

I’m just pointing out things from my end. Though I’m sure you’ve already done the research.

1 Like

Once pilots are past any choke points just need to have considered a fleet composition. What seems reasonable to reek a little havoc?

Also, other methods to get in is to just stage clones over a period of time…like a week, then just all clone jump into the staging area.

\o/