Raiding Null Sec

You tell me. Use your experience with your PvP alt, I guess.

Stage clones where? What “staging area”?

At this point in your plan, you have some freighters (trapped in bubbles on the gate) and a couple of travel Atrons.

You never set a staging area or even what you’re bringing there. You have some stuff in NPC stations, but again, whatever you have there doesn’t pose a threat. And you can’t remotely “just stag clones over a period of time” so you’re still going to have to go through gates.

Aww there you go again, imagining like there aren’t services in Null.

There are null freight services with Collateral, let them ■■■■ with it. Literally. LOL

Contract them with collateral to move goods into the staging area, and once that contract is fulfilled, problem solved.

You’d know these things exist, if you weren’t a giant carebare floating around in your Rorq who occassionally pvps and does lackluster performance :slight_smile:

…ok?
So what I’m getting is.

You’re just going spend the whole time being all “awww” but you don’t actually have a real plan.

So was this a lie?
Your “plan” doesn’t really seem like it has had much thought put into it.

1 Like

This is why I only have like 5/10 respect for you. Sometimes you’re smart, this time you’re really moronic.

There’s always holes in everything.

This guy would have demolished you Scoots. He’d have taken a dump on your head:

I’m sure freight services will appreciate you getting their haulers directly into danger. Let me know how this goes for you and report back how fast you get blacklisted from their services.

Off topic personal attack.

So again, what actually is your plan?

Ok… another off topic comment.

Sure, but you don’t know what they are. :man_shrugging:

Right now sounds like the biggest holes are the freeport services and the null freighter services. Your whole “they are too far from us” statement is pure garbage.

They are behind the choke points…

How so?

Can you point me to an example?

How about this. I’ll give you a freebie.
TEST Alliance currently lives in Esoteria. You can find me there. Where are these freeports that are already behind these “choke points” because I don’t see any.

I know where you are, there are maps :slight_smile:

…ok?

So… where are these magical chokepoints and freeports that are supposedly behind them?

I like how most of your responses have been you trying to make a jab at me while conveniently ignoring questions about your plan.

I’m starting to think you don’t actually have a plan, and that you have no idea what the first step is to “raiding” nullsec. :thinking:

Stain --> Period basis --> Esoteria (if I am reading that map correctly). No pilots in space in any of the chosen systems.

\o/ your warp bubbles work when you’re offline?

Yes, they do, you should already know this? I’m not sure why you’re asking this question.

Ok. Well, if that’s all. I expect to see you and your gang of 20 travel Atrons make an appearance some time soon, right?

I’m sorry let me rephrase this for the addled dotard.

“Your warp bubbles mean ■■■■ when no one there to watch them”?

No…they don’t…they mean ■■■■.

They atrons would just be to get to a staging area, dotard :wink:

It means your travel Atrons without a prop mod will have to slowly burn through over 20km of warp disruption. But your Atrons don’t even have guns, so why should we be scared?

Ok wow, so you can go through a couple of unattended bubbles. Congrats?

Oh no…no one is in the system! We’ll have to walk to the next gate undetected! bwaahaha…

Seriously?

This is your great blue-donut?

There’s only one reason no one is raiding you right now.

This is like reading a romance novel. I love it :two_hearts:

2 Likes