Raiding Null Sec

What’s-his-name loves to act like he’s king of Null, but only proves Null is a place worthless to raid :slight_smile:
But he refuses to come out and play in Low-Sec.

Do you… get off to fantasies that you make up for yourself?

Bring it then, if you think it’s so easy, you’re more than welcome to try. :man_shrugging: Instead of just laughing at yourself, why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and back it up by actually coming out here?

Well I mean in this case the unattended bubbles (if there are any) go right to the heart of Esoteria? LOL

Next you’ll tell me the only things worth raiding are a couple systems in Esoteria and you got those locked down.

We used to have regular raids by neuts in null when I was in the Horde. It’s not a big deal. People do it all the time.

Yes, some do.
So come on, let’s see you bring it. :slight_smile:

Black-mask makes it seem impossible :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you shall, this would be a good use of our time sometimes :wink:

Ok, good luck.
Let’s see you post some easy kills you get whenever you get around to it.

Here, I’m gonna quote you, and bookmark this thread and check back later.

Why say anything is easy? It looks “hard”. But do-able, there’s a difference.

You could:

• Use stealth bombers to harass miners
  • Set up a gate camp for about 10 minutes near active systems
  • Set up a gate camp near less active systems for about 30 minutes
  • Live in a wormhole with a nullsec static and just kind of roam in a small gang
  • Camp in a bunch of cloaky ships in an otherwise juicy location for ratting/mining/etc. When you spot your prey, uncloak and pew pew. You can log out there as well and watch the grid with a “blue” alt.
  • Watch the very public moon mining schedules for easy prey, especially if moon is outside cap umbrella
  • Infiltrate the null corp you are targeting with an alt to gather intel
    And so on…
1 Like

That’s not really my problem now, is it? :man_shrugging:

Don’t even have to live in one…isn’t all that fully mapped by Eve-Scouts? Just find the ones you want to access null with.

Think of the wh as your staging system. The target nullsec system will be dynamic, but the wh will be your home.

Otherwise yes you can access null via a wh route out of empire space.

I feel that this idea should be posted on Reddit as there are far more people there who will offer constructive criticism.

I’ve lived in sov null and been in Signal Cartel, and I see a lot of misconceptions here.

Bingo.

That’s the kind of out of box thinking I like from these threads.

Such as? Just elaborate. Would be good!

If you think this is “out of the box thinking”, wew, you must definitely be new. lmao

1 Like

You haven’t left Null in 10 years. You’re just a crusty barnacle who thinks he can play because no one plays with him :slight_smile:

• Buy a selection of ships you like
  • Transport them to one of the NPC-Space islands in Sov space via Blackfrog, WH, carrier or whatever
  • Have fun

I would recommend ships </= cruiser size because you will have to run a lot. Also, you need a certain ammount of firepower. Frequently used PvE ships like the ishtar (which you will encounter often) have usually a pretty good tank and nothing is more frustrating as if you have to abort a gank just because you can’t break it’s tank. And keep it cheap in the beginning. You will die. A lot.

Roamin in Sov space is much better now since they changed the cyno mechanic and not every ship you tackle lightens a cyno. But still you have to be pretty frustration-resistant for this playstyle.

1 Like