- Mass multiplier , + signature multiplier , -/+ target speed multiplier
Base duration of 180 seconds, reduced by skills/boosters.
On activation, changes the “billiard” ball hit box of the ship to 1-2 sizes bigger. Also changes the mass and signature to match. Agility is reduced to 0 for duration of activation cycle. This means the ramming ship lose all ability to turn for the activation cycle.
On collision, impacted ships either:
- have speed immediately increase by 10,000% briefly. or
- have speed immediately reduced to 0 briefly
- have 1-100% random amount of structure damage, including immediate destruction of modules *.
- have one or more active modules completely overheat/damaged.
5. target ship can activate same module for countering, turning back and doubling the effects on the incoming ship.
*will not distinguish between hostile or friendly ships. Chance modified by relative ehp of ships involved.
This module can operate under cloak for one cycle. This is for additional survivability from losing all signature bonus of small ships as well as ability to turn.
This module is low slot and can fit on freighters.
Frigates become the size of battlecruisers.
Cruisers become the size of battleships.
Battleship become the size of super capitals.
Capitals become the size of stations.
Super capitals become the size of keepstars.
Citadel standup versions available with Area of Effect radius, such that attacking fleets can be flung out
Defensive use :
Note this ramming module can be used to rescue/extract capital fleets by knocking them out of interdiction fields.