Random Wardec

We received another wardec! We are so scared! What should we do? Quit the game? That corp has a veteran of 21 days! This game is just ‘too hard’… :wink: I hope at least they read the reply we sent… at least some content in the void of space and bots…

7 Likes

And they like to say that war doesn’t need to change.

1 Like

Love it!

They’re right.

war dec’s only last 7 days, so in those 7 days, make alts, do stuff you wouldn’t dream of doing with your main character, and then think about why you keep getting dec’d…these are things to think about.

Are you less than a month old and already in a faction fit faction ship that just screams rich newb.

Are you less than a few month old and already in a faction fit faction ship that just screams rich newb.

Are you a 3 month old corp full of 4 month old toons that have faction fitted faction ships and 1, 2 or 3 structures in some pipe system that are easy to see because you haven’t redistricted the docking rights or read the instructions on how to set up a structure and you attract the attention of everybody that wants to blow up your sheet?

Just askin’

1 Like

We are a corp with a bunch of bittervets who play eve online on and off. I have played for over 10 years now. I apreciate your input and will check with Ashanti who is back after a 3 year break from eve, maybe he’s triggering people. The rest of the crew is playing casually as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.