Rapidly declining players

WiS, actual real WiS…means they can do Walking on Planets…

Real colonies, maybe players playin as non-capsuleers…

Meaning we get to have slaves…prison planets…meaning we can hopefully one day caputre pods and imprison players…meaning we can have prison break outs, riots, real actual rebellions…

WiS means we could board Upwells, maybe even PoCo’s…

The things actual WiS could bring are endless…if you have an imagination and not stupid to think about it.

and so what if we get a few hundred thousand farmville players living on a planet sucking up aqueous liquids…I wouldnt have to do it anymore, and if they pay something to play…well there is some revenue for CCP.

2 Likes

Yep Proud of that, With my kill rate thats a miracle. can move through empire freely after 19 years

5.0 is not that hard to get but very easy to destroy

Erm. How does what you said even make sense?

Also, who cares about your killboard? You don’t even play :smiley:

You can just say you’re a poor and you don’t wanna burn a Thannie…

Whoa. Uh.

So you want WiS so you can have slaves.

Erm.

1 Like

Exploiting a pilot weakness to meet their demand to do your bidding is different than being treated as slaves as you are offering something they want or need either pixel collection or time in entertainment.

It is a rather touchy subject to focus on as we each can decide to log in or not in the first place.

You underestimate the power of addiction. Can you imagine AIKO giving up ganking?

Yes why not, we are capsuleers, they would be baseliners.

terminology: Wage Slave

So lemme get this straight.

You want WiS, so you’ll be able to own slaves, which are actual other players, and you think these other players will then pay real money to be a slave in a vidya game?

My guy.

You gotta stop telling on yourself like this.

Aiko is a symbol that evokes profound emotions and memories!

Aiko is like music that accesses your episodic memory.

1 Like

The mentality of playing games for cough farmers is different than those of us that murder and scheme and scam on a whim for some delusional grandeur thing such as running the Star Cluster or as a petty as simple quick revenge…or simply just because we could.

I mean I guess but uh, I’ve never wanted to own any slaves in game bruv.

1 Like

Slaves, colonists, employees… kinda of all the same thing in this dystopian universe that is EvE.

Exactly also a touchy subject as one might decide to take a sicky for reasons. Also are offered holidays and other social interaction.

Right in the lore and such bruv.

Not actual slaves LOL.

No one is gonna pay real life money to be a slave in a vidya game.

Cheers Gix, You made me wanna hunt again see ya soon.

I find that funny because that’s how I view null sec players… paying for the privilege of being a slave their cooperate overlord…as they are just a number… a body… to fulfill their whims…but at least they get to see TITANS GO PEW PEW!!!

3 Likes

Oh? So you re-subbed?

You view them as slaves. And think of them as such?

Huh.

People be telling on themselves today for real.

I never paid a penny for null sec life, You kill People and pull your weight the even supply ships for ya. its all fun.