Rate each: HS, LS, NS, WH

Without me the forums would be as empty as Null without multiboxers lolz

1 Like

You are very correct in saying each sec has its own challenges. I don’t think there is are definitive challenge markers where anyone can claim to have experienced them all. Common sense, right? Okay, that out of the way, here are my thoughts:

Between highsec and WH space, the division is experience. Hisec is like purgatory filled with confused new players (maybe less today), rebounding rejects, and OG hustling gank stars that, in reality, knew from the beginning they need not bother try. Nobody suffers like the newbro and the shamed.

Whereas holers require some experience (I do mean SP here) and understanding of game mechanics to function, a skilled player can frolic along hole to hole with NO worries like a crackhead riding a unicorn. Only catch is living with structures and a group. Wormhole evictions are juicy for the egos of those who know your group is small and trying to keep to its own. No worries tho, because the new update is due to hit these people hard. The communities that is, not the invaders.

Which brings me to Null. This space is host to the homes and offices of the fat cats of Eve. This is where the big isk lives and all of its minions behaving as ordered. Here there are property lines and if you are not prepared you should stick with your own. Yes, they will use you. A great place to mess with the big girls from that stealthy fun-factory ship you skilled up.

Finally, LOW SEC (echo, echo, echo). Honestly I have very little experience with lo-sec cuz you are all just such bad asses! For real.

i must admit that, at least, reading you is not boring, and often results in some reactions on the forum. And even if most of the time i find your ideas weird or silly, thinking differently from others is not a bad thing in a sandbox like eve.

PS: If you have no experience in null, how can you know how frequent is multiboxing in null sec? And why would it be more frequent in null than in low sec or in wormholes? Furthermore multiboxing is not a sin in eve… And it is not so frequent to multibox during a fight. I belong to Init, and in a 100 man subcap fleet, i see that only a few are multiboxing.

Ok I’ll play this game.

1st place- WH space. Has the best backgrounds. It’s pretty. Sometimes spooky. Doesn’t matter what you’re doing as long as you look cool doing it right?

2nd place- Abyssal. Looks good. Graphics card starts humming a bit. If things weren’t shooting at me I might put this in 1st place, but I’m too busy shooting at the overview to notice how good it looks.

Last place- Everywhere else. No black holes, no binary stars. Maybe it looked better ten years ago, but it’s lost it’s luster. I need quasars in my life CCP. And neutron stars.

I tell ya… looking back…

if only every system had all security levels based on how far you were from the center or “hub” of the system. Imagine if every system was like highsec around the stations, main gates, and the like, but further out - further away from the space police - it got to be more like lowsec. But even further out - way out into the void - it was in every way like nullsec that we know it to be.

Every system. No “Great wall of Carebear”. No blue donut. No having to rely on gates to get anywhere. No having to become a krab or a target to get out of highsec. All the risk, reward, and malarky in every system, depending on where you warped to.

Imagine how cool the game would have been. Imagine how the culture would have been shaped. Imagine how the SOV structure would have been.

Way more interesting probably. Oh hey look, new skins…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.