Rate this ship

Never said it was. My point is its unnecessarily blingy. Showboatery makes me ill. I think it has to do with two ailments I have. One is called integrity. The other is called humility.

Also the consistency aspect irks.

It simply has no place in this thread at all, being so exclusive and incompatible with normal mechanics. Seriously. Even trying to include it…well…you get the picture.

1 Like

Stratios, because it is good for low sec Exploration, high sec exploration, expensive modules hauling, COSMOS missions, and Amarr Epic Arc.

3 Likes

One of the questions was:
what ship do you think is best for the job you like doing most?

For the ISD that would be the polaris frigate, since that is what they use for their “job”. Only quoted cause they aren’t paid.

You parsed that bro.

Sin.

Perfect ship for those times you just want to drop in unannounced to say hello.

Let’s start with the bonus question: t3 ships are strong, but their ‘t3’ means they’re flexible, not that they are more powerful than other ships. T3 cruisers can strategically refit for a completely different purpose and t3 destroyers can swap tactics on the fly going from sniping to becoming a faster, more agile ship, or get more defences at the press of a button.

If you want that flexibility, get a t3 ship. But don’t expect extra power. And for a lot of roles, even in PvP, T2 ships are equally or even more suited.

My favourite ships:

PvP:
Scimitar, Basilisk - and I suppose their t1 variants as well. For keeping shield fleet alive
Nemesis - looks great and a lot of damage comes from a little stealthy ship like this, great for bombing
Keres - keeping someone pointed outside their targeting range is fun (I should fly this more often)

PvE:
Epithal - doing PI without one is silly
Ares - with an exploration fit, or to travel around
Endurance - perfect solo ice miner
Porpoise - nice mining booster

2 Likes

Sacrilege

1 Like

Wow the jealousy and enviousness are strong with this one. :sweat_smile: :joy: :popcorn:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

varghest.
It’s a barghest, with a bastion module. Graphically it looks like an vertical frypan with sails.

1 Like

I thought it was a dammed good joke on his part.
And had come up with one to (hopefully) match about my having snuggles a fleet of Cockroaches under the fridge in his Polaris.
You however, in all your humility and pompous overbearing integrity have turned a good joke into something less fun.
Because of this I have instead thawed a meat popsicle and have placed it in the ventilation system of your ship so you can fly in a stench approximating the quality of your sense of humor.

1 Like

I got killed by one of those right after the first time I shot someone in anger. I lost instantly, it was more than impressive. I think my revenge is going to take a while…

1 Like

Thank you all for the useful and interesting replies. So many ships to fly and so many month to wait to fly them :yawning_face:

1 Like

Fleet Typhoon best mission-running ship I have ever had the pleasure to fly, even with the resists nerf.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode I apologise for my colleague, his posterior orifice with sewn shut at birth and has since caused him extreme discomfort. He is not one to internalize his own problems but chooses instead to pounce on anyone else having a bit of fun in an effort to quash it. Since he has no choice but to permanently internalize everything he ingests, I’m afraid that soon the confines of his capsule will become overwhelmed by his considerable bulk as the backlog of humility and integrity compress him to the density of a neutron star. Scientists all over New Eden are monitoring him as he presents a danger not only to him self but to the cluster as a whole, if he consumes enough of other people’s fun he could collapse in on himself and form a flying singularity sucking in everything in his vicinity.
Again, it’s not his fault, this was inflicted on him at birth to prevent Amarian priests from having yet another victim.

My new favorite ship belongs to @Renly_Rohan.
It is now my goal to reduce it to particulate slag. I expect this to be considerably difficult as I’m not so great at PvP yet, but that is something I consider a challenge and I love a good challenge.

That’s what I love about EVE, after multiple years of playing I still regularly unlock something completely new to play with! I only just unlocked my first capital ship, plan on training for command boosts for the coming year and maybe get into blops battleships or trig ships after that.

I’m not in a hurry though, as I can fly a lot of fun and useful ships already.

Don’t let the training time discourage you, pick a part of the game you would like trying and train into one of the ships for that activity. Getting into it won’t take long, but you can spend weeks or months perfecting your skills.

My advice: start with small ships, they’re quicker to train into. And if you like fleet combat, if you can fly logi (space healer) you will be welcome in a lot of fleets!

2 Likes

If you could suspect bait him into attacking you, it might work.
He seems to go only for the easy suspect or low security targets in 0.5 and 0.6 systems, but if you cannot get him to uncloak and attack your bait, you may need less scary bait and something to suicide gank him.

His fit: Loki | Ridley Rohan | Killmail | zKillboard

Good luck!

4 Likes

Wow!
Thank you, very much, I always forget to look stuff like that up.

5 Likes
4 Likes