Rate this ship

So what you’re saying is that we need to invest in smartbomb fleets.

I ran the numbers, and the amount of smartbombs that would need to go off at the same time to blow me up will crash the server.

2 Likes

#Goals

2 Likes

id be down for helping with that. just for funsies of course @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode

1 Like

Removed some off topic posts.

1 Like

Hey @Fale_Einn if you want to gank Ridley and claim that killmail my helpful little friend says he’s in Deltole right now. Good luck!

So you’re saying there’s a chance.

\o/

Well, we can see how people can be so thick as to think there is an exploitable difference between 100 percent and 99.9, which is why the ship was given a 99.9 percent resist across the board. Its to lend an air of integrity where there is none, in the minds of people too thick to even feel the most preposterous math there is.

CCP knows their customers. And certain employees know their sycophants. When you guys get done sniffing each other’s butts maybe this thread can continue?

1 Like

Oh get over yourself and learn what a joke is. Obviously nobody is smartbombing a god-mode ISD ship in reality.

COOLEST SHIP EVER.

2 Likes

Phallic. I think some part of your sub-conscious sees it.

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome the ISD ship is:

3 Likes

PS: if you want phallic I believe your girlfriend will find the Phobos more satisfying:

2 Likes

looks more like a mini dagger.

1 Like

my fav L4 PVE ship.

4 Likes

My Immolator.

What’s it good for?

It’s good for flying from Jita to Amarr and back to test if I’m susceptible to panic attacks.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

I want one.

The Polaris is a cutey, but the Opux Dragoon Yacht just has better seats.

1 Like

You really just posted this to annoy @Renly_Rohan you can’t deny it! :stuck_out_tongue:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Opux_Luxury_Yacht

The Opux Luxury Yacht is one of the rarest ships in the game with only two in the EVE Universe belonging to independent capsuleers. One was acquired when an event actor (movie star) ejected from his Opux Luxury Yacht to commit suicide at a the Quafe Ultra event, after which Iece Quaan boarded it[1] and later sold it to the current owner Voogru (Tyrrax Thorrk would have been the owner, but had neglected to train Gallente Cruiser I[2]). The second was given out by CCP to a couple from New Zealand who got engaged on the stage at the 2005 fanfest, both of whom are members of Celestial Horizon.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It would have lived if it were a shield super. :shield:

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

One should always mock envious and sad people.

Well no, but I’ll also never not flex awesome ships in EVE :wink:
If we had done QA ships as floating cubes I think even those would have been all kinds of flashy-cool-blingy laser-fireworks-shooting-cubes.

As a second reason the Opux is my fave is simply because it’s the one I’ve flown the most since it’s the one CCPTV primarily uses.

Be the change and be nice.

1 Like