Reactions need their type listed in the formula

When looking at a reaction formula, none of them contain the type of reactor they need in order to do the combine. It’s incredibly frustrating to not get all the required info for a combine from within the formula. It sucks to go into a station with your materials only for that specific structure to not have the correct reactor online. Please put the reaction type in the formulas.

4 Likes

Very good idea.

What types exist?
I thought there was exactly one Reactor player structure and all reactions could be done there, or at starbases.

There are 3 reactors you can install, Biochem,composite, and hybrid. A single formula will require one of those reactors to be online in your structure

1 Like

Thanks. Do structures have resources available to install and operate all three simultaneously?

Yes, an athanor can run all 3 at the same time, but then you can’t run a drill. A Tatara can run all 3 as well along with a drill, but each requires fuel and running all 3 at the same time may not be needed in the same location at any given time, so you offline the ones you don’t need to save fuel.

1 Like

This is probably the wrong forum now that I look at it. Mods if you could move this to where it’s supposed to be, or direct me in the right place, that would be fantastic!

updated to Player Features & Ideas - EVE Online Forums

This is not really a QoL feature, but critical information missing from the game. Shouldn’t need to go to an external resource to get basic information on what kind of reaction each blueprint is.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.