Ready to Pay CASH for an Titans and Supers :parrotdad:

convince CCP to re-enable /copyships command , and you have one instantly :wink:

Such a lame, old argument.

They need players to **TEST** things.

Only a very special person can’t see that.

2 Likes

I know you’re joking now.

The only RMT that’s allowed is that which goes straight into CCP’s pocket.

So, if we’re not even allowed to trade TQ items to get something on the Test Server then how in the 🇫🇺🇨🇰 are we supposed to get them?

If you say, “Build them” I’ll kick you in your space balls!!! ️⚽️️⚽️

You sound like a whiny entitled millenial. CCP does give access to stuff where necessary for new mechanics so that people can actually test it (like we were given free supers when they changed fighter mechanics and dooms days), but that’s about it. The test servers aren’t intended to be used to try out your new leet officer pve fit.

1 Like

That’s funny. It’s a server with open access to people that have an account. So, I’m pretty sure it’s for the players as well. If not, and they don’t need us…shut the :burundi::turks_caicos_islands:🇭 down!

Ah yes I’m sure it’s running all the time with a bunch of seeded markets only for ccps use.

That doesn’t in any way contradict what I wrote, it only further proves that you’re a whiny, entitled brat that also fails at basic reading comprehension.

I edited the post to make the actual meaning more clear.

CCP fanboy or alt much?

Now when there’s a Sotiyo in the testing system along with all the blueprints and materials seeded in it, you can build the supers yourself if you got the skills. As a matter of fact, building 10 supers was the first thing I did, before the industry tax in the Sotiyo went through the roof.

dear ccp. close sisi as a free fight sim. its full of poor attitude players who are just really abusing it.

1 Like

I pay $14.95 per month for each of my accounts. So, I’m not sure where you came up with “free”.

Do you really think the test server would serve ANY purpose if players didn’t use it?

Thanks for taking up for CCP though, they really need your help.

“Build them”.

1 Like

Since when are you so serious? Linus, it could easily be suggested that you are one-of-the ‘largest’ trolls on the eve online forums, they aren’t your personal playground either. This is a fantastic method of CCP making some cash, as others have said, with no harm to the main game instance at all.

1 Like

@Taloris_Aldercain

2 Likes

I’m such a huge troll that I barely post here. Nice story.

Exactly our point.

Seed skill injectors already!!!

1 Like

I guess CCP is happy with an average of 100 people on the test server.

That’s the way CCP works for years. They ignoring money as much as possible.

1 Like

I liked the avatar, but an Erebus is good too.

1 Like