Rebuilding The Eriker Tribe

In good time, vess. In good time…

2 Likes

It’s really the other way around and why I call it the Eriker Tribe as my grandfather instructed me. I’ll have to check my notes for accuracy so I’ll tell you basically what happened without the exact names. I will later reveal details in public chronical published in book to be found here and there.

My family hails originally as pure Ammar. A long time ago part of the task-murkon family. My descendent was the rightful heir but there was a coup. My ancestor was able to hide away with Minmitar Slaves. His name was Eriker. He faced great trials and hard ship falling so far from the heights of life.

Eventually he was able to seek passage with the free traveling minmaatar where he planned to wait in exile until the time was right.

Unexpectedly he fell in love with a minmatar person aboard. When arriving to Matar she was expecting. Her father wanted to cut off his head but seeing his daughters distress his heart softened. He let the man live on the condition that he be initiated in Minmatar ways. The Eriker were a clan at once but over generations there were too many clans to count and the blending of the Tash-Murkon and the Minmatar became something unique. Strange changes began to take place in the consciousness of the shamans coming from the new blood line.

These are the mysteries. Bringing the Eriker back to power is the task which has been laid upon my shoulders. And now I must try without fail.

1 Like

I …

… words fail me, pilot.

(Are you really saying you’re the rightful Heir to the Great House the current empress belonged to?)

2 Likes

Can I call upon @Arrendis and @Mizhara_Del_thul to sort this out. It’s too much for me.

1 Like

Yes @Aria_Jenneth and Matari some how to boot. Really confused here…

2 Likes

Also the leader of an entire tribe… cant forget that.

1 Like

Well, yeah, but that could just kind of maybe be a colloquialism for “large extended family” or something?

(I hope?)

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the way I feel.

1 Like

No. I believe he means to insinuate that there is an 8th tribe, and he’s the current head of it…

2 Likes

I’m kind of trying to extend the benefit of the doubt as hard as I can?

(It’s getting kind of … thin, though. Small fissures appear, and spread; structural failure may become total at any moment. . . .)

4 Likes

Just go for the escape pod now. There is no saving this ship.

5 Likes

Well … but if he turns out to be a joker is that good or bad?

3 Likes

Would you believe I actually am Jamyl’s child in a rebellious phase? Same amount of belief to extend…

2 Likes

In a technical sense, Eriker is a new tribe - unique unto itself. How history looks upon the reality of the situation may turn out different. I am only acting on the bequest of my ancestors. Perhaps I will be crushed under the foot of the current power. Perhaps I will be as a lunatic spewing forth nonsense. Perhaps I will be resigned to failure. Perhaps I will only be marked one of the 7 tribes. I only told you my story.

1 Like

Now about them combat skills - can I get them in a shuttle?

1 Like

If you want to take a shuttle out to Okkamon I can get you some combat skills.

1 Like

I was kidding about the shuttle. They were calling me crazy so I thought I would act thus. I can probably fly a cruiser but probably not a battleship yet. Can you suggest a good training vessel.

1 Like

what faction?

1 Like

Currently, I have less ship training than I thought. I can only fly Minmitar Cruisers. Although, I should be able to be flight trained for any other cruisers quite quickly. Unfortunately I cannot currently fund better ships at this time.

1 Like

Down ship to frigates till you are use to combat. a duel rep breacher will serve you well.

1 Like