Rebuilding The Eriker Tribe

also, bigger =/= better.

2 Likes

In general when you’re just learning you want to start with frigates, pilot. Once you know how to use them you have the fundamentals; it just kind of gets bigger and more complicated from there.

(Breachers are pretty nasty, yes.)

You’ll want to build up a nice stack of twenty, thirty, forty of them, and fly them pretty aggressively until you lose them all. There’s really no replacement for that kind of experience.

3 Likes

What both of them said.

2 Likes

My Corp is willing to train you if you want to join.

1 Like

Uh… What?

1 Like

sorry, replied to the wrong person…

3 Likes

Hee. That’d be funny, and also very strange and awkward.

2 Likes

I have purchased 40 Breachers.

1 Like

We’ll take you too, though.

1 Like

Understatement of the year…

Not in some bad way just, well, odd.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I cannot join a corporation at this time. I have to rebuild the Eriker line. I have already learned so much - I have much more to learn. I will do battle with these Breachers until they are gone. Perhaps one day, I will master combat.

1 Like

Could you do me a favor and respond to Claudia Osyn’s PM?

1 Like

I couldn’t find the message you speak of can you give specific directions.

1 Like

nevermind

2 Likes

Clearly, we now know the name of the lost Tribe that became the Achurans.

Also, because after reading the entire thread, I still feel like this statement is relevant…

What?

3 Likes

Aren’t the Achura Caldari? That doesn’t fit the tales my Grandfather shared with me.

I understand the perplexity. I suppose the story doesn’t make sense. But it did happen. I know. It happened to me.

1 Like

I’m not touching this one with Arrendis’ stick. You on your own here, boy.

4 Likes

:thejoke:

2 Likes

Ah - I knew I would be seen as a heritic - I didn’t think it would be a laughing stock matter.

1 Like

Well, I’m not someone who believes in the Amarr faith, so I’m not going to call you a heretic. And the joke wasn’t really at your expense, it was about someone else who for a time insisted the Achura were actually Minmatar.

1 Like