Recent Patch Huge Buff for Suicide Gankers, THANKS CCP! <3

Here is the post by the CSM candidate and here is your reply about lowsec

Here I quote the important parts.

You need to think of suicide ganking in high sec the same way you think of (non-suicide) ganking in low sec, with the only (big) difference that in high sec you just need to survive for a few secs until CONCORD arrives and knowing that there is a lot of ships the gankers won’t be flying to kill you.

Even if this was true, so what? There is even less you would be able to do in low sec, so why do you see this as if there was something about suicide ganking in high sec, but not about ganking in low sec, that needs “fixing”?

You need to deal with this in high sec exactly the same way you would in low sec, i.e. by minimising the risk of being caught in the first place. By the time you’ve got caught it’s too late already, but this is not a suicide ganking issue…

In terms of your comments about hisec and lowsec they are absolutely different, I mine in lowsec, I use different types of ships, the T2 mining frigates basically and I only mine when no one is in local. As soon as I feel someone has noticed me I pack up and do something else. In hisec I use a tanked Skiff and an Orca and in the Orca is a max yield Hulk. I switch between the Skiff and Hulk depending on who is in system, but I do not have the same approach in terms of threat in hisec and lowsec.

What you said is nonsense because I am setting up with the Skiff to tank whatever they throw at me with RR from the Orca, whereas in lowsec I make sure that I am not caught.

Because hisec is a safer place. So you absolutely treat hisec differently and your suggestion that you think of them in the same way is wrong. You even noted that CONCORD is there, and yet you think you act the same way. No you do not.

So I have turned around what you said and applied it to bumpers, this is quite easy to understand. I can actually do more against a tackler in lowsec than I can do against a tackler in hisec. I cannot deal with the tackler in hisec as I can in lowsec, it is more difficult in hisec because the mechanic is not treated as tackle and thus the bumper is protected by CONCORD.

Baby stuff basically…

It is a standard tactic by a type of player in this game and one that shows a certain lack of ability to debate and discuss issues. You have done this a number of times in a couple of threads which is something that will get your posts flagged. I am sure that you will realise that you weaken your points if you resort to such fluff.

1 Like