Red DOTS and CCPs take on feedback

People were issued warnings or bans for off topic discussion and harassment. Which have always been against the forum rules. Nobody was banned for their opinions about red dots

1 Like

Thanks! I didnā€™t manage to find anything, but I admit Iā€™m so used to whatā€™s going on on the forums, that I didnā€™t really try.

Some order on forum will be much welcome. But, putting worst job possible on new person in company? I hope this wonā€™t end bad for here. ā€œForum PvPā€ can really affect you without proper attitude.

Not sure itā€™s that bad, but you have to be a people person when youā€™re on the front lines. Or, at least, need to be able to ā€œdeal with itā€. For now am I curious about how sheā€™s going to replace CCP Falcon, because it looks like what sheā€™s doing is filling the (at least obvious) holes that he left.

1 Like

Yes, it is true. No warning, just bans.

1 Like

Iā€™ve found Nicolai Serkanner to be banned. I can understand that someone, who doesnā€™t know him, would be banning him. Doesnā€™t make it okay. Weā€™ll see.

3 Likes

Personality is no excuse for bad language and personal attacks. Same rules for everyoneā€¦

2 Likes

If only it were true

1 Like

Yeah take that faceless entity!
I liked the red dot. Get your act together bro.

Which doesnā€™t happen at all.

1 Like

ā€œThe beatings will continue until morale improvesā€

1 Like

Nobody deserved ban more than him. I like @CCP_Aurora now :+1:

1 Like

Free the Serkanner1

3 Likes

Before hearing about that, I was actually on the point of organizing a mass ā€œflag all the pointless rude offtopic posts that exist for no other reason than to be negativeā€ protest. Nicolai was probably the most visible, I can think of half a dozen others that could easily go the same way.

Forums have needed some cleanup and rule enforcement for far too long. Nice to see some steps being taken. Mister ā€œF off, go away, good riddanceā€ was poster boy for it, be interesting to see what else crosses the line.

(Iā€™d hope Darlo/Balos would, but fear that he isnā€™t quite rude enough despite his complete lack of meaningful input on game issues.)

4 Likes
  1. No more red dots.

2. Gimme wallet back.

3. Faction rats in belts occasionally, and better than useless faction ammo drop occasionally?

4. IMMMEDIATELY Remove that guys face from my launcher looking at me like I just sharted myself at table next to him in restaurant.

If these demands not met in timely manner (now) I will rain a rain of destruction upon New Eden the likes of which has never been seen, possibly ever, in the entire history of ever up to this point. Thnx.

1 Like

I loved Pike, even though he broke the Prime Directive.
I donā€™t blame him, I blame Kurtzman
I still canā€™t believe thereā€™s going to be more of that crapfest.

1 Like

@Steve_Ronuken This is quite true, it should be taken into account, but that does not mean the negative feedback should be ignored or dismissed. I have to say that I have yet to find anyone who likes it. So while that is not a quality controlled sample it does tell you something, as should the explosion of negative comments here.

I understand it was introduced as a ā€œhelpfulā€ feature for newbros, recently I was creating a new alt so I tried to look at it from a new players perspective as I did the tutorial and all of the career agents. Even making allowance for my Eve experience I cannot see how the feature would be needed after about 2 hours of play.

So not only is it badly thought out, badly implemented and buggy as hell (far as I can tell cos no-one knows how it is supposed to work), itā€™s useless and annoying for the majority of players.

I think most would be quite happy if you could just turn it off. Itā€™s not a lot to ask.

7 Likes

It is strange that a player can turn off notification warnings for sheild/armor depletion,environmental sound like warp ins, under selling/ overpaying warnings in the market, criminal/suspect warnings, and other important/critical notifications that effect survivability and success in EVE, but cannot turn off a notification that helps only people in the first hour of starting the game or players with memory issues. Is it that tough to design any notification with an on/off toggle?f

5 Likes

Nefarious plot to generate more forum traffic.