Redesigning Audio in Hangars

For Gallente:

“mmmmmm… MMMmmmmm… oooohhhh… mmmmMMMMMMmmmmm…” … and so on. :blush:

Not unlike how it used to be, before you guys removed it! :angry:

7 Likes

Please bring back the choir in the Amarr stations, even if it’s intermittent.

34 Likes

For Caldari Hangar: “Hey, did anyone see where Scotty went? Scotty, wherever you are, report to docking management. I repeat, Scotty to docking management!”

10 Likes

Gallente:

Welcome to the off-world colonies! Your new life and opportunities awaits you!

14 Likes

I could certainly imagine Angles stations being a bit similar to Minmatar in the sound design but with way more engines revving, fast ships flying past at high speed and anything that signifies speed in some way.

As for the Sansha - anything to do with them should sound like a bit of a mix between horror and experiments… if that helps lol.

5 Likes

Amarr: indistinct Gregorian-style chanting.
Caldari: quiet wind chimes.
Gallente: k-pop (but muted to background levels)
Minmatar: Mongolian throat-singing.
Upwells: vary between the four.

All:
“Drink Quafe! The cluster’s most popular soft drink.”
“Travel adivsory for <nearest invasion/incursion constellation> constellation: Please use caution while transiting.”

Caldari:
“Starsi! It tastes like Victory!”

Amarr:
“Be Careful. Pure Thought is the Instigator of Sin."
“Be Watchful. Free Thought is the Begetter of Disorder.”
“Be Respectful. Uniform Thought is the Way of Life.”

Minmatar:
“Chemical munition propellants should be stored in a safe, dry place at all times.”

Gallente:
“Station services wants to hear from you. Please take a few minutes to fill out your guest satisfaction survey.”

Upwells when taking fire:
“This facility is currently experience hostile action. Please exercise caution during undocking.”

30 Likes

“Battleship Clear Skies is cleared for departure.”

All factions. : p

(Dear Devs and everyone else: Watch the movies!)

@CCP_Falcon

I apologise for pinging you, but I have an official request!
Could you help making this a thing?

It’s clearly a part of EVE, even referenced in game with celebrity items.
You could have it “fly around in space”,
from station to station,
system to system,
region to region.

That would be ■■■■■■■ awesome! :smiley:
Thank you!

23 Likes

Gallente hangar: “Quafe!! Bliss in a bottle!”

3 Likes

and:
“John Rourke, please contact the docking manager.”

7 Likes

With following different voice, “What are you doing? Mic is on, get out you both from the announcer’s booth!”

6 Likes

Any hangar?: “Yeah, we got another pilot stuck in their quarters… could someone send a technician over to Apartment 108, residential block C?”

5 Likes

And “Captain John Rourke, please head to the repair facility.”

8 Likes

“Hey, did anyone see where I left that bottle of dried moss…? You know… for brewing drinks? Like… tea… and stuff?”

1 Like

Security Notice: Clone contracts of docked criminals will be terminated.

Latest Nugoeihuvi Corporation and Echelon Entertainment holoreels available at the multimedia deck 13 through 17.

(it is imperative that “Nugoeihuvi” is spelled out. Do not use the short handle NOH!)

Attention please: The owner of the male slave number 654677 ought to come to the slave pen in the Holders Lounge.

Attention please: Mishandling of Vitoc doses is not permitted on this station!

Glory to Her Most Sublime and Holy Empress, Catiz I!

Attention: Security Detail to Slaver Deck 13! Slaver Hounds have broken free from their pens and are mauling slaves.

6 Likes

“Warning! Triglavian Invasion in effect.”

All factions.

Seriously, it makes no sense to not have certain messages everywhere.
I can’t even understand why you would disagree.

I might as well post the same line several times,
pointing out a different faction every time, just to comply with these rules.

It’s silly. Sorry.
Some lines, in some way, simply belong everywhere.

8 Likes

“We-we we would like to-to would-we to rerere-remind-min-d-d ev-every-one-ne that- remind-d-d a-all unitssss-ss of l-aa-lag m-must be kept in se-secure containers.”

3 Likes

It would be extremely awesome to hear snippets of lore or in game news in these PA announcements.

I would hope recording short blerbs would be a lot less time consuming than Scope videos.

Even working with groups like The Discourse to record In Universe news snippets, could get us a few new updates a week, with time to review and approve.

Other than that, Lines from the station manager/computer for citadels with a warning about how much time until the citadel comes out of reinforcement would be cool.

A dynamic warning about the station being attacked if you are currently docked in it would be immersive and may get people to react faster and undoc- okay maybe not that, but still would be neat.

10 Likes

“Attention all citizens! Hull structure in [somewhere] has been compromised. Repair crews are on their way. Please avoid the area.”

Minmatar.

5 Likes

“Did you know, The Amarr Empire is the oldest of four core empires and controls more star systems than any of the other empires.”

“A reminder: that suicide in public areas is strictly prohibited, thank you for your cooperation.”

“Did you know, The 8 great corporations own more than 90% of all property within the Caldari State.”

“Did you know, New Eden is comprised of 5,431 known star systems and approximately 67,253 planets.”

“Did you know, the Administrative capital of the Gallente Federation is in the Villore system in the Essence region.”

“Did you know, the Minmatar Republic is comprised of 7 major Tribes, Sebiestor, Krusual, Brutor, Vherokior, Nefantar, Thukker and Starkmanir.”

“Did you know, the major pirate factions in New Eden are, Guristas, Serpentis, Angel Cartel, Blood Raider Covenant, and Sansha’s Nation.”

“Six Kin Development, Protecting your interests wherever they are.”

“Far from home? Looking for a friendly face? Use your neocom to stay in touch with friends and corp-mates no matter where you are.”

“All areas of the station to and from the concourse will be locked down until further notice, this is a precautionary measure only, your safety is our number one priority.”

“Short on time? Short on skill? Purchase Skill Injectors Today.” (changed to skill injectors from Aurum)

“The Tram system will be closed for routine maintenance until further notice, station management apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.”

“For Decades, our customers have been receiving more than just weapons, they’ve been getting the Viziam’s Guarantee of Quality.”

All are or slightly changed from Dust 514 announcements. RIP Dust514 #novawen

16 Likes

Propaganda! Great idea!

I am beginning to wonder how many lines they could realistically implement before the client inflates too much.

1 Like