Refonte minage / ratting

That makes zero sense from an evolutionary perspective … ?
… but the name’s kind of fitting.

Or maybe all the other animals then think it is a trap if the eggs are in the open. Baited with a free egg… Maybe that bird played too much EVE

8 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This will KILL the game because all but maybe 5k pvp players will leave annoyed…

They then can pvp themselves over and over in a constant loop and after the dust settles CCP will realize that 5k is far from beeing enough to cover the costs of the servers…but it will be too late…

Brave new EVE…killed by the stupidity of the own devs…

Obscene?

I would call it true…

Obscene is that PVP players see PVE and hauling players only as ‘content’ for their stupid playstyle…

THIS is what I call obscene…

Where it was stated?

5 in 14 years…swallow this simple truth

You imagine every of the chars you mentioned being mine is the problem here…
You did this with many chars that post here and share my opinion without having a SINGLE proof that is is me beside your own immagination…

I’m so deep into your head that you simply see me everywhere and YES…

I’m proud of it…

That’s because you’re a particularly nasty individual with no sense of perspective.

Obscene is that PVP players see PVE and hauling players only as ‘content’ for their stupid playstyle…

I think you’ll find that this is by design, get good or get wrecked.

THIS is what I call obscene…

Nah, your lack of perspective and arrogance are obscene.

6 Likes

MY arrogance?

Take a look into the mirror dude…

Yes i oppose pc at all costs…and a comparsion like this is not obscene at all…not for someone that was not protected by his helicopter parents 'til he was 35 and has to live in the real world outside of the political correctness ■■■■ inside the internet where people talk like normal human beings and not like brainwashed zombies…

I’m not the person that’s consistently claimed that they, and they alone, know how to keep Eve going; nor am I the person that’s consistently claimed to represent a majority of players, despite the fact that the majority you claim to represent includes many of the players that think you’re a complete fool.

Yes i oppose pc at all costs…and a comparsion like this is not obscene at all

Yes, it is.

…not for someone that was not protected by his helicopter parents 'til he was 35

ROFL

and has to live in the real world outside of the political correctness ■■■■ inside the internet where people talk like normal human beings and not like brainwashed zombies…

Have you tried acting like a normal person instead of the brainwashed zombies that you so detest, despite being one of them?

2 Likes

Well i AM right in anything i say…and you know what is the proof of it all?

The reaction of guys like you to it…

Because you and your agenda is so brainwashed and out of the real world that EXACTLY this reaction is what is to be triggered…

You proof me right so i don’t need to proof anything…

What did I say about arrogance?

4 Likes

Truth is only seen as arrogance by those who are wrong…

That’s just… Wow.

Everyone makes mistakes. Do you consider yourself better than everyone?

2 Likes

You heard me…interpretations are up to you…

Arrogance is being unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are more important than or know more than other people; especially when you’re wrong and when almost everybody with a functioning intellect can see that you’re wrong.

You fulfil all of the above criteria to meet the definition of being arrogant.

If the cap fits…

1 Like

And this is YOUR interpretation nothing more…

Let’s all remember that this narcissist loves being pissed on.

3 Likes

It’s not my interpretation.

A: Up until the semi colon It’s the actual dictionary definition.
B: Many other people agree that you’re arrogant.