Regarding the illegal transfer of roles, because the time is too long, GM can't give justice

Yes, Google Translate is likely to have a bias in translation. I am referring to the official EVE of European service.

Prove what.

Its set up for eve as well. But not 5 years ago, because 5 years is a long time.

No, its not.

5 years passed.

Not a loophole.

There is only one server outside china. Only china gets their own server. Chinese is normal in chinese server. English is normal in the only other server that exists.

They did protect your character. They sent you a mail. They allow you to set up the password.

You were the one who set up a flimsy password, didnt log in for 5 years and ignored an email they sent.

2 Likes

Chinese isnā€™t a officially supported language outside of the Serenity-server.

I canā€™t say which languages that are supported by the Chinese server, but for the ā€œinternationalā€ server English is the main language and German and Russian are also supported and possibly even Japanese may still be a supported language (at least there is still an ingame help channel).

Perhabs you could try and seek help in the ingame Chinese help channel, to better help you translate. Iā€™m sure there are somebody that could help you.

however much we would like to help in this matter it is just not possible. You may have to come to term with the Character being ā€œlostā€ to you.

Not to be a downer, but you have already received a response from a GM saying that what you requested in your petition is not possible, this is concluded on the facts you presented and on an investigation performed.

1 Like

I found any transfer information for this role, including how it was transferred, ISK? PLEX? cash?

No matter what you think, I have never acted as a transfer character, and I will continue to appeal.

I wish you good luck with that, however Forums canā€™t help you with that.

tyā€¦

ā€œno matter what you thinkā€ā€¦ it is exactly the problem. You post here, we explain to you that YOU did wrong being afk for several years, etc, and YOU are doing wrong trying to get an answer here, which has no role in solving in game tickets, but you still say that you are right, and all people who disagree with you are wrongā€¦

I know what you said, but I did not do the act of transferring characters. Of course, I have to vent my dissatisfaction.

This isnt the place to vent.

This is not the place to resolve Support Tickets. If you still have an open Ticket, please wait for it to be resolved normally (yes, this can take days/weeks).