Rejoined the game to learn all my stuff is lost

“In game item” in your post is PLEX or what you buy with it?
If you don’t use the PLEX, is it yours or CCP’s?

@Snowflake_Sally Your Account, and all attributes of your Account, including all corporations, actions, groups, titles and characters, and all objects, currency and items acquired, developed or delivered by or to characters as a result of play through your Accounts, are the sole and exclusive property of CCP

from secure.eveonline.com
PLEX is an in-game item that can be traded for millions in ISK, and to pay for Omega Clone State game time, ship and character customization, plus MCT and more.

So, again, PLEX belongs to CCP.

in my post above, I was calling the PLEX, an in game item…

2 Likes

Interesting.

That’s messed up. People pay real currency for PLEX but PLEX isn’t theirs?
Another screwy shenanigan to add to my CCP’s Shenanigans list.

Yeah, that sux for sure… and for what it’s worth, at least what’s quoted below didn’t happen to you…

Yeah, that was a total rip off move by CCP…

once you purchase something, it effectively becomes property of CCP… The only way to truly not give anything to CCP is to not sub and don’t purchase PLEX to become omega.

2 Likes

I am interested in buying them (with isk since for some reason I have to clarify that) send me an eve praisal on discord with what you have and we can negotiate from there grimaxmorpher#6935
That way I take the time to go get the ships and items and you get close to the value of them

2 Likes

RMT doesn’t pay.

I mean with my iskies

1 Like

Should have been obvious you meant isk… :expressionless:

2 Likes

You only think you were tricked because youre angry.

2 Likes

For the ban? Sure.

For the fact that CCP owns all of your assets within the game and they do not belong to you? No.

That is true, whether you do something against policy or not.

Its like you think you are the owner of EVE online or something.

smh

2 Likes

Its actually common practice.

Otherwise, it would open CCP up to legal problems. If your Plex was stolen in-game, and you owned the asset, you could file a police report and blame CCP. You could also sue them for a ban, or a server wipe, or an accidental deletion, too.

Sadly, it was never yours, it was theirs. Its exactly what CCP writes in the rules.

CCP only allows you to do something with it.

Can you explain that with simpler words? Like you’re talking to a 5yo?

How much simpler can that be?

Also, happy cake day @Solonius_Rex

“Eggs in one basket” springs to mind, best to keep all your stuff all over the place that way when CCP changes ■■■■ as they do on a weekly basis these days, your not screwed.

3 Likes

Blame CCP Rattatti for that he’s got something to prove by being a dick

3 Likes

Actually you can be two kind of persons:
a) a cool person who just gets in game and starts to get his stuff back…
b) that other person that annoys everybody on the forum.

3 Likes
  1. Could look for someone to help him retrieve his stuff.
1 Like