Relatively new player looking for a home!

I’ve dabbled with eve off an on but recently started fresh with a new character.

I am based in the EST timezone and I am looking for FW! Doesn’t really matter which side, just looking for fun fights and to make a bit of isk!

1 Like

Hey Antares, I think you would love it here in OOTE. We’re a small tight knit corp that focuses on PVP, we hold SOV in Providence for all your industry needs and we’re also enrolled in Amarr Militia so there is always content and PVP to go around. Would love to have a chat with you in our discord :slight_smile: [EU/US] Order of the Eclipse (CVA) - Amarr FW / Sov Null Small Gang PvP Corp

1 Like

You Are Welcome With Us. :grinning:

If you want to be more invested than just joining a corp but instead help building one from scratch, you might be interested in this one.

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining. Here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7 USTZ| Cold Pixels is Recruiting [NON-BLOC Sov Null-Sec]

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.