Reminder that suicide ganking is lore friendly

There is no debate here, I am just trying to show you future Eve but you are stuck in the past, Eve will change HTFU. :joy:

You say htfu, when you’re the one who’s as soft as a hermit crab without a shell because some meanie blew up your ship in a game with piracy as a valid career choice.

:thinking:

1 Like

And is failure, Eve have to change and attract new players or 300 employee in Reykjavik will loose his job :money_with_wings:
If you understand economy CCP went from “investment opportunity” phase to “cash cow” phase :laughing:

But you did not explain what you mean by “relic from the past”. Would you please explain what you mean by that statement?

1 Like

From my observation of the debate, they are physically incapable of it.

These are modern-generation gamers coming into eve, expecting gimmies and hugs because other video games have indoctrinated them to believe it is their entitlement, and they are flabbergasted a game exists where they aren’t able to make some value climb upward (wallet in this case) with no risk.

In other words, all these folks seem like they should be playing those clicker games that are the rage these days.

1 Like

Like, did you forget csm meeting notes?

Honestly im not against blowing stuff up, far from it; im against the capacity for players that have been playing as long as i have, to specifically target and greif new players.

Sometimes that relates to suicide ganking newbros in ventures; everything else is a myth you want to make up about me, i suggest you look me up on zkill.

It is clear and obvious to all today players, noone sane will give 15$ per month to be ganked and oppressed, that can do only die-hard fools which lives in the past.

You still have not answered the question. What do you mean by “relic of the past”. At this point, I think you are intentionally avoiding the question either because you don’t know, or you’re just trolling at this point.

1 Like

Don’t argue with naarian. Not only is he himself banned on another alt, he’s a liar and scumbag who exploits new players.

2 Likes

I know nothing about you and don’t care to. The only name that stuck out in my readings was noori/naari or whatever (acknowledged alts I guess?)

If that’s your particular contention, a bit more leeway can be had, but what dicates newness? What dictates the “safety net”?

You might make a point that starter systems should be PvP free, and I concur with that, but I also would force those systems contain nothing but veldspar and L1 mission agents exclusively. If that’s how you want to play the game for the rest of your career, so be it.

However, I can not countenance an economy where income is equivalent between these gated PvP avoiders and… Everybody else. Think of the grander scheme of that – the new players you’re defending are gonna have to compete with nullbloc bittervet people quadruple boxing these systems since it’s literally risk-free isk. This will cause more inflation than any amount of krabbing ever has, not to mention cripple new players even further.

2 Likes

I think you guys are assholes for deliberately ruining completely harmless threads and you, lugburz, were the first.

3 Likes

This thread is weeping and complaining about the past times Eve online …

You have nothing to say. You’re like Dom Arkanal.

1 Like

If that’s your spin, I’m weeping about the fact that 5 years after i last played, and y’all STILL haven’t shut up about this.

I see in my absence you got your ship skins and “manual piloting”. Were they everything you ever wanted? No? But people like you kept whining incessantly about it. And now “oh the skins aren’t diverse enough, hat simulator spaceships,” etc.

2 Likes

I do not know who is Dom Arkanal but this thread and suicide ganking are passe.

No they aren’t. Proof: people still suicide gank.

1 Like

so sorry >.<

2 Likes

See, that’s the thing. You know it’s not the case, and it never will be the case, so you just keep repeating the same ■■■■ over and over again, believing that you somehow “strike back” with it.

You don’t. We acknowledge that you’re insecure, and we understand why that’s the case, but that’s really all there is to it. All you have is the occasional idiot who doesn’t know you yet. In the end are you just like all the other forum clowns in the past, who behave the same way like you do.

Like, no joke, exactly the same.

That’s the one thing that really bothers me. Nothing of this is new.
It’s always the same thing, with the same words, just written by different people.

3 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh hey, look. Proof y’all have been complaining about this stuff for years, and my alt defending it even then as part of how eve works:

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/message/391937/#post391937

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/message/393884/#post393884

Eight years ago y’all were saying the SAME THING. And guess what? The games still here.

1 Like