Reminder that suicide ganking is lore friendly

If, in real life, I knew I couldn’t really die, I would probably do riskier and more exciting things with my life.

Eve isn’t real life. Hell, at least in eve it explains the immortality thing, no such benefit exists for cod et al, how you are an immortal.modern day soldier who keeps miraculously reviving.

1 Like

No one used this term. So you must be an alt that got banned.

I think its more like shroedingers cat, we wont know whether your what you say you are, not until the box is opened. Afterall, a toon such as yours talking about people being too risk averse seems… odd at the very least.

No not really.

I think you might be mentally deficient though :slight_smile:

Dude, I’ve spent the past few days between here and the Reddit watching you flail in impotency as you try to modify a long-standing game to your own tastes. I’ve seen you and others use that term many times. I scrolled breathlessly looking for the citation of whatever study you used whenever you made the specious claim that X% of MMO players don’t want PvP, but surprise surprise no such citation was ever in the offing.

Also, lol @ suicide ganking isn’t part of lore. Reading between the lines:

CCP has made it clear Capsuleers dont really care about death. Notice the clone not being in shock or horror, just got up and kept doing what he did.

2 Likes

So you’re a coward who refuses to debate in good faith and instead reverts to ad hominem.

Got it.

BTFO of your amazing “counter” of SOE, now being incapable of coming up with any worthwhile lore-relevant rebuttal you instead fixate on my secret identity. You’re cute.

5 Likes

not really i just think your retarded.

Its not meant as an insult… probably a compliment tbh.

So you are a code alt? one of the trolls on the forums?

As opposed to you, continuing on the path of abusing people who want to live peaceful existences in eve?

I promise population regrowth to ccp i they remove non-consensual pvp from high sec.
I promise it.

Something they could of kept out to keep the rating lower. from pg-13 to pg.

If you want to live a peaceful existence in EVE, you need to fight for it. You are not entitled to live a peaceful life in EVE, a universe which is by its nature harsh and unrelenting. If you came to EVE Online expecting a farming simulator where you can waste your years idling mining Veldspar in highsec, you have come to the wrong game.

2 Likes

Eve is created by an individual who has a corrupt heart, who advocates for service of self, over service others. this is why the reflection of eve has always been at its core, evil.

And you will be a lot. There is a great disapproval about suicide ganking and players at forum express it every day more and more.
IMHO suicide ganking is relic from past and should be buried in the past.

Yes, and?

Like I said, if you want to live peacefully, you need to be ready to fight for your peace.

1 Like

Been there done that ( IRL ), price is your soul and mind!

No.

Give us provable statistics that aren’t just arbitrarily made up on the spot. I want CCP player surveys, even third-party surveys. None of you cowards provide it. I’ve scrolled through hundreds of posts catching up on this drama again, and it’s always hyperbolic “eve is dying” bs unsubstantiated by any objective metrics.

Seeing the recent resurgence in a dead horse that died before even I last played the game years ago is starting to irritate me, not so much because of the topic itself but all of you soapboxing and making up arbitrary values like you have some sort of authority.

I’ll give you real values: 18 years. Hundred(s?) Of thousands of unique accounts. Still routinely 15000-20000 people logged in during primetime hours for any given day.

Seems like the silent majority everyone claims to speak for aren’t actually that upset.

1 Like

You can want whatever you want, but you get only what other want to give you … so beg, beg a loot :joy:

Cute, but ultimately your comment is off topic.

Would you mind explaining what you mean by suicide ganking being a “relic from the past”? To my knowledge, it’s been a natural part of the game since the start. But merely being part of the game from the start is not sufficient to make it a “relic from the past”, because we also have many other mechanics in the game also from its inception.

1 Like

So you acknowledge you have literally zero proof for your claims.

Therefore, everything you say is invalid. Easy. Debate over. Now quit whining about PVP in highsec.

1 Like

Near as I can piece together, this is a reference to the belief that gamers tastes have changed over the years. The suggestion is that the harsher game we’ve been playing simply can not be popular anymore with the modern gamer, and without attracting those modern gamers, the game’s lifespan will be limited.

I am summarizing what I think is someone eles’s opinion, mind you, and not presenting one of my own in the above.

1 Like

just a week ago, i saw 14000/16000 online. 14000 were in rookie chat.
Dont try to hide behind alt spam.

This means there is truely only 2000 unique players in eve! REALLY? your saying it was like it is now.

You know what, y’all are so adorable I’ll actually use my main. Note how I’m in a player corp of one and only have like two killmails from an experiment in PVP years ago.

“But obviously this is another old alt you don’t use that you dug up-”

Look up my abyssal deaths. What, you mean I played no less than a few weeks ago? Gasp! And I continue to grind abyssals. Easy isk for me.

So again: eternal carebear, returning after years of hiatus, and y’all are fools.

1 Like