Reminder that suicide ganking is lore friendly

i did not like jared letos joker… at all.

I did like heath ledgers though.

1 Like

I think no reasonable person did. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Capsuleer lore states that to become a capsuleer the final test is your original body has to die, and your consciousness uploaded into your first new medical clone.

2 Likes

Technically, since my pod isn’t destroyed, it’s not even suicide. I guess the ship has a crew or something, but I’ve never met any of them.

3 Likes

Next you’ll be telling us that multi-boxing is lore-friendly.

Multi-boxing is lore-friendly.

3 Likes

:rofl: Quality tears in this thread!

3 Likes

And the sheer quantity of it. As if someone ordered a Vogon Constructor fleet to remove a salt planet and dump it in this thread.

2 Likes

/me checks for towel.

2 Likes

if you call that tears your missing out mate lmao

People complaining about how playing this spaceship game in too mean of a fashion makes you a psychopath? That’s like the whole reason I come to these forums! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh yeh for sure if eve was the real world youd all be classified as psychopaths but then if this was the real world would you be doing it?
probably not.

Hmmm, let me ask myself that question:

Self, if this were real life, would you fly your free spaceships into the fires of CONCORD to affect social and political change in the galaxy?

After much reflection, I can confidently answer yes, yes I would.

2 Likes

If EVE was real, pretty much every capsuleer would be classified as a psychopath by non-capsuleers, based on the Lore. Tens of millions of pirate faction crew are killed every year by PVEers. Almost every capsuleer is involved in killing dozens to thousands of people at a time, if this was real.

So if this was real and we were all completely immortal with no real risk of permanent death except for the non-capsuleers, which we all view as unimportant according to the Lore? And, in an infinite lifetime (at least as long as the cloning tech remains active), material loss doesn’t mean anything. There’s an infinite amount of time to build it up again.

I bet anarchy in a pretty dystopian reality would be more common than it actually is in EVE. Why not shoot each other in the face. The worst that happens is we wake up in a renewed body.

3 Likes

If this were real i doubt very much i would be the same type of capsuleer. Tbh, id probably have retired by now and live in a pleasure hub somewhere… if i managed even making it out of the undock in the first place.
Which is doubtful.
Though to be frank, it would be more like ED, then eve.
Galaxy pig is full of sh~t clearly though but w/e; not me he’s fooling :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, without a permit, your clones would be repossessed by the New Order Mining Authority. The Catalyst crews gotta eat something.

2 Likes

It would be more likely code or such entities would have their clones revoked by the empire factions tbvh.
And catalysts would probably cost a lot more… or be banned like some dogs are for w/e reason…

You gotta keep up on your lore.

The shareholders elected James 315 as Lord Protector of Miners, and all of high sec is now his personal property by democratic consensus. The empires don’t exist anymore, which is why they are only represented by NPC rogue drone bots.

3 Likes

My therapist said I’m a sociopath with narcissistic tendencies.

1 Like

I would probably shoot people in the face instead of showering. It’s also great for removing those neck cricks you get from floating in the fetal position in these pods all day.

2 Likes