Remote learn Triglavian Skillbooks

I’m using real life technological mastery to present a reason why I think a change should be made, and you just want to take it back into circle logic, or lack thereof.

But that’s not a reason why ccp should care. This is a video game, not real life. So why should anyone care about your fake “real life technological mastery”?

3 Likes

Wow such sense of self entitlement and delusional to :red_circle:

Ok, in game mechanics.
The Charon routinely makes exact copies of complex ship and station blueprints. How much harder would it to be to copy an owners manual for flying a ship?

Please stay on topic and not try to derail with off topic junk. Thanks.

1 Like

That is the topic. Thanks.

The topic is making Triglavian skillbooks remotely injectable.
You’re talking about unrelated blueprint copying mechanics.

They are not related. Please stay on topic.

3 Likes

As per my response in your other whiny, entitlement-orientated thread…

You’re an idiot.

Talking about yourself in the third person on a game forum. Idiot confirmed.

2 Likes

Perhaps even a crayon picture is too complex for you. Thank you for showing how bad of a troll you are.

If it would help you explain your argument, please take out those crayons and show me with a picture. Let’s see if you can even draw what you’re talking about, lmao.

2 Likes

You arent getting an owner’s manual for a ship. You’re getting all the neural paths to fully integrate with a new line of spaceships that the empires dont have. It would make sense that they cant just have it on the markets; they have no way of getting the books unless they turn to capsuleers. The easiest way to get the books is to get them yourself in triglavian space.

Not all normal skills are available for remote injection. For example, (Security/Distribution/Mining) Connections. You would think that capsuleers mastered that technique ages ago, but no.

1 Like

@The_Charon

1.: it should be here: https://forums.eveonline.com/c/technology-research/player-features-ideas

2.: in my opinion its not a bad thing to have some skills you ned to buy from market … shouldnet be to easy … btw. what NPC should sell the skillbooks? the triglavians? maybe when they have a LP store sooner or later …

JuuR

In a lore it is said that current jumpgates were in-fact built by the empires based on reverse engineering technology of broken ones left by ancient dwellers.

What if is not exactly a “book” in our current understanding but a sort of chip or serum that is injected directly in brain and can only be used once (and only by modified humans that are able to use Jovian “capsule” technology, aka players/capsuleers) hence the inability to mass produce these triglavian books by NPCs?

2 Likes

Couldnt the same argument be made for all modules as well? Maybe we should allow for faction modules to be available for purchase at NPC stations? What about moon minerals be available to npc stations too?

Do you understand that your argument can be applied to everything within the game, and at the same time demonstrating why this is a bad idea?

1 Like

He doesn’t WANT to understand, he just wants the stuff changed for whatever personal reason he has while claiming for it to make sense and/or be better for the game, newbies or whatever other scapegoat he can come up with.

You’re dealing with someone who thinks he’s so super intelligent that he can just sneak his way past the plebs, waving his arms while sperging walls 'o text. In reality the Dunning-Kruger hit him so hard he doesn’t even notice how everyone is pointing and laughing at him.

3 Likes

No, it should not.

1 Like

You can’t copy Triglavian skillbooks because the Triglavians have invented DRM.

1 Like

There you go again. It’s almost like you have a compulsive disorder that requires you to project your insecurities onto other people. I have not claimed to be superior to anyone, and in fact have only responded to insults with limited retaliatory intent.
I am glad that you feel

That would seem to indicate more projection. You don’t like my idea, thus everyone feels exactly as you do. Pathetic.
Please learn to stay on topic. This is not jita local.

That would be the adaptation I reference.
If it’s not a book, I could more understand why it would be limited as it is, an unable to be copied. I do not see that in the lore, however. It would be interesting if it were to be addressed within the lore of this game.