Removal of New Forum Feedback category

Since it’s now been announced that the New Forum Feedback category is to be removed and deleted (tomorrow, Wednesday, 27th September, in fact) where are we supposed to post questions and feedback on the forums from this point on? (I can’t seem to find a ‘forum queries and help’ section anywhere at the moment).

Or maybe CCP are assuming that absolutely no one will want to discuss or query aspects of the forums themselves from this point forward?​

1 Like

CCP only cares what you want to discuss if they want to discuss it, which they don’t.

3 Likes

Hmmm, given that no one from CCP has responded to this post, I think you may have a point here Krima Sumyungi.

I dont think there is a problem if you ask your forum related question in general discussion. :wink:

You raise a great point - I’ve renamed this category to “Forum Feedback & Requests” and moved it onto the Technology and Research Center.

That way, if there’s any requests or issues, they can still be brought up in a way that doesn’t spam other areas of the forums.

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow. (In all seriousness) this is the first time a CCP ‘God’ has told me an idea I suggested made sense. Maybe we’re starting to make progress here on getting them to believe that players view really do matter.

I may print this out and frame it for posterity…

The trick is to actually have a good and well thought out suggestion rather than just having an opinion on how you’d like to see things done :wink:

I’m a personal fan of suggestions that can be supported by at least one spreadsheet of game numbers! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.