Remove asset safety

i dont know about those percentages… except fro WH being 100% drop like it is now.

But Highsec needs to be 100% asset safety for personal items, Corp Hangers already drop in the event of blowing up a structure.

The nature of structures being utilized that dont belong to those utilizing them makes this so, otherwise everyone but newbros will just quit using them…and even then burned once or twice on a structure that gets killed they will quit using them too.

Edit: now one thing i think would be ok, is if your alliance/corp owns Sov, you should be disallowed to put up a structure in highsec… and if your alliance/corp has a structure in Highsec you should be barred from putting one up in Sov.

I’d concur, highsec is supposed to be the safest space. It’s not at all unreasonable for asset safety to sit at 100% there.

I would, of course, want to see a higher cost attached to that safety, because it is Eve. You aren’t supposed to be perfectly safe anywhere.

what about in the station?

Eh… yes, but no. Upwell structures offer enough risk in HS with asset recovery fees. It’s not safe space, which is what it should be, but it’s also very different from low/null/jspace.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.