Remove asset safety

Cant kill all my ■■■■ anyway, i have ships in strategic places i can make isk with.

be smart

dont take drugs kids

:stuck_out_tongue:

Couldnt make supers and titans in outposts mate.

But gg for information collection and knowledge +1

I’m pretty sure I do.
No shield timer. Armour timer no sooner than 24h after at the next instance of defenders chosen hour of day. Hull timer at the defenders chosen day and time no sooner than 24 hours later in null. +/- 2 hours either way rng. That adds up to about 48 hours if you are lucky. Defending fleets obviously change equations to some degree.
You however may not be up to date with citadel 2.0 mechanics.

But you could have the bpc/bpo in an office and remotely use them in a pos. For all but the last 6 months or so of the pos manufacturing lifetime anyway. Hence my point that only the job materials were at risk of dropping. And active job materials still drop from Upwell structures. So there is no significant change there.
Also you are talking about an era when hardly any titans were getting built. Most pos manufacturing was other items.

No not lucky, stupid and poor at planning.

Timers were dealing with are (more often than not) a whole week away after armor is gone…

Hell no one even showed for my astrahus armor timer, it was set for 30 minutes before dt…

Should have written…
“sorry im wrong but let me attempt to deflect that…”

which is it?

Reading and comprehending is not your strong point. Running manufacturing in a pos from an office only put your active jobs at risk in the pos. Everything else was in the office and used remotely.

As for timers. It’s only a week away in null if the armour timer lands on the same day as the hull timer. Since it’s only forced to be 24h away. So a planned attacker hitting a limited number of structures can hack your timer and hit at the right time for minimal evac.

you must be stupid to ask that question…

and as to your following statement, I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Perhaps but writing in an autistic, contradicting way really wouldnt help with that would it?
for example…

Again you state one thing, then backtrack in an attempt to simply keep arguing.

Facts.
Nullsec citadels have plenty of safety features already.
If you dont have a big corp or alliance to help defend assets, dont anchor them.
% only for asset safety gives reason enough for conflict.
Conflict is good, war is good business.
You dont really understand citadel mechanics.
Your posting on an alt or dont pvp anyway.
In either case, your so risk averse of course you dont want asset safety.

Heres my killboard (well… one of them)

As it stands right now there are thousands of citadels anchored in space, doing nothing and with no real reason to actually attack them; not even the low power ones.

when you ‘hack’ a citadel you are only given one timer.
Just so you know, y’know, for future reference.

Your aware you can ship scan the fit too?

Bet you feel this is unfair somehow too dont you…

There is only 1 timer that the owners set now. seriously. go and read upwell 2.0 mechanics.
The shields are vulnerable any time.
The armour timer can be any day, but at the time the defender set.
The hull timer is at the specific time and day set.

Also go back and read what I read. None of it contradicts. you are just not bothering to think here.

uhm… ok…

dont need to, been dealing with them often ingame for the past two months.

Please also explain how one timer can be set for one day…

And yet you seem to think

Day is set for saturday, armour timer attackers win… well you cant have hull timer n that day so you have to wait a week right?
Isnt that logic there?

Because the armour timer can be on Friday, because it’s not a fixed day of the week. It only matches the time the defenders set, not the day.
So attack the shields Thursday, Armour can be Friday, Hull Saturday.
It’s not hard.

I dont know what your smoking

but can i have some?

dont anchor stuff you cant defend.

Ah, so you have run out of rebutals that show your lack of knowledge of upwell structures reinforce periods and have now resorted to pure personal attacks…
Glad to know.

Not at all, i just find it pointless to debate with someone who says one thing, then contradicts themselves…
Its also pointless debating with someone who just wants to make excuses for peoples laziness and inability to organise themselves.

The fact is, if organised correctly there is no issue, if done incorrectly then thats not a me issue, thats a YOU issue.

There is no contradiction in anything I said. 1 typo where I said read instead of wrote that was obvious as to it’s real context. But the rest of it was all correct and non contradictory.
You were plain wrong in your knowledge of upwell mechanics.

Ive already clearly shown that you are in fact clearly contradicting yourself and speaking about an area of which you have no real experience or knowledge.

I can easily go and repaste all the contradicting statements for others but for you i think perhaps i will just advise you to seek psychiatric help :slight_smile:

In other words your statement was ■■■■■■■■.

Got it.

Something else about Asset safety: the mechanic to allow a player to move their stuff, if the structure is still alive, should definitely remain in place. % paid should be multiplied by distance moved with 1 being the base within system.

A percentage based on location should definitely drop but that list I repeated earlier needs to be adjusted:
WH, 100% drops, 0% asset safety
NullSov, 75% drops, 25% asset safety
NPCnull, 50% drops, 50% asset safety
Lowsec, 33% drops, 64% asset safety
HS, 25% drops, 75% safety

The: I was hit by a car and could not play for a year:
If an account, not character, account, has not signed in for over 90 days, 100% of the assets are moved to safety (except for WH space) and a fee induced to recover.

Oh yeah: and kids, always remember: only a fool keeps all his eggs in one basket.

nope, im sorry if you are nothing but full of salt…
are unable to comprehend anything,

and have the memory reservoir of an 8-bit NES.

but that’s ok child, now run along and go play with your legos