Remove cyno from capitals

Dear CCP,

I cannot pvp to save my life, can you please make killing capitals really easy so i can get some, ‘gud’, capital kills on zKillboard.

It is just me and five of my friends but i feel that I should be able to destroy capitals even in Goonswarm held SOV with me putting in near zero effort while the Goonswarm would have to put cyno alts near any ship they actually want to save across their entire SOV held space.

I realize that asking you to force large alliances to put in 100 times as much effort to protect their capitals as Im willing to put in killing them may at first sound unfair to said alliances but remember you made killing miners in highsec space stupid easy and that set up a sense of ‘entitlement to easy-mode kills’, in me and my friends and I so in the end YOU ccp are to blame for this ridiculous request.

Signed,

I cannot pvp at all unless you make it stupid easy for me.

p.s. CCP can you please hurry and implement this idea because we already have our six drakes all fitted up waiting to kill capitals.

p.s.s CCP i just realized that our six-man drake fleet probably wont be able to kill any capital ships so could you perhaps also cut their EHP to like 20,000 so we can kill them. Thanks CCP you’re the greatest!

1 Like