Remove Local From DOCKED Areas

Yes, because they are on the same server as I am means I can see them. Just as I can and should see in the same local chat where I am in. And just as on a server of which someone is not a member, I do not see and care about those people who are not in my local.

Your point here is?

This idea only make gameplay a bit dumbier, because if so i will check local in a pod, also ill check all gates for blobs (because im anyways in a pod and it take only 10-15 sec for me now) and only then iā€™ll undock with my ship. U want remove local to help youself in newbie/solo player gank but u get then less valuable targets to fight with.

Remove local member list in all systems. It just save us UI space. Make a PvP marks in space (aka Forsaken Battlefields) where u warp in on rangom spots and can PvP with ppl on a fair play roules (not on instalock in close range and burst with HAMs). And ppl who like to salvage than can warpin after big battles and check for some high value salvage or loot from players wrecks. (And if CCP increase value from salvaging players wrecks it would increase the gameplay deepthā€¦)

1 Like

Saved for posterity :slight_smile:

No. Go away.

REALLY ???

Compared to knowing how many ships have been in some system 30 light-years away in the last 30 minutes. I kinda feel that you hanging around some station awaiting for someone to undock would be a lot easier intel to grab, like, Hey! look out the frigging window, Olā€™ Salt Foambreaker is outside!

Yeah, Iā€™m pretty sure that looking through a window is a lot easier than essentially having a ā€˜recent scanā€™ of the entirety of EVE at your disposal.

1 Like

If you donā€™t like the map, start a map thread, but beware, that horse is well flogged :rofl:

2 wrongs donā€™t make a right.

1 Like

The problem here is there arenā€™t ā€˜two wrongsā€™ but rather only yours!

Recapping, i never said i believed that information garnered from the map is or is not a problem (that little fantasy welled up in your brain and you latched onto it and ended up responding to your own fictionalization and not what i actually said: If you think that I am wrong, go back and re-read what i actually wrote about 20 times until you actually understand it).

Thus your little pathetic laughing emote was laughing only at the, ā€œ**** you made up in your headā€ and as such only works to highlight your shortcomings in English reading comprehension.

p.s. I winā€¦as always!

1 Like

Mom and Dad, please donā€™t fight

they both are two dead horses.

so +1 for removing access to local list and dscan and signatures when

• docked
  • cloacked
  • invul on any form ( exit station, entering system, PANIC )

pods are fin though.

1 Like

Aww, show me on the dollā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.