Remove triglavians fleets from high sec or let us get easy way to get possitive standiog

Yes my brain is litterally not weak enough to see a sense in your posting

My Problem here is that i’m forced to do something I just don’t want. The Char is an 8m Alt for Hauling and PI, nothing i want to do any shooting with or got to Pochven which I don’t know and don’t care about.

Are you just going keep crying and crying and crying?

as I said you can do it in a corvet the starter ship you get for free by pressing a button in station, you can solve all your issues in 20minutes.

“nothing i want to do any shooting with or got to Pochven which I don’t know and don’t care about.”

then die on gates and every time you die think to yourself “I just died to this NPC becuase of my own lazyness”.

It’s like playing dark souls and then getting to the boss and saying O I cant beat the boss becuase I dont feel like hitting anything or anyone but I really want to get passed the boss, DEVS PLEASE let the boss get bored and walk away if you dont hit it.

Please tell me he isn’t the avg player, I would like to think there is more intelligence in the world.

Yes, the dullness of your replies brings tears to my eyes …

1 Like

Calm down whiner.

No one is forcing you to play Eve Online. No harm in playing games you enjoy, and in the process decide Eve isn’t one of them. It’s not built for mass appeal.

“This game…you’re not ready for it” “EVE is challenging” “EVE is War”

And since you played 10 years ago, you should be familiar with this CCP saying that still rings true today “HTFU!” (Harden the **** UP!)

4 Likes

Well then be prepared to face the consequences of your choices.

As soon as you say something intelligent

1 Like

Yes, that’s what the morrons always say.
There is still the point that I was promised to play my way and got ganked by ■■■■■■■ NPC because I did

1 Like

I am and I did. And I think I found out why player numbers droped from 120k to below 30k.

2 Likes

Hello Bongolus, I am a member of the “Triglavian Cleansing Crew”. We are a non-profit organization in charge of removing every triglavian roaming around the HighSec jumpgates.

With support from people like you we can keep cleaning the triglavians to make Highsec safer for all the haulers roaming around our High Security areas!. We are also against this CCP policiy as HighSec should be just safe.

Since you already experienced the unfairness of this CCP policy, we would like to ask you for a isk donation to support our cause, we also accept any assets you are willing to donate.

Keeping the gates free of triglavians,
i have some knowledges about games , so far is sure .
God save the rebellion.
Karsten

I have no idea what “Play Your Way” advertising campaign you keep referencing, but it’s well-known that CCP’s been quite deceptive in its advertising. That part people will agree with you on.

However, you are acting excessively hostile. Losing a ship sucks but is completely normal in Eve Online – so take some personal responsibility! Both in-game and out-of-game. Don’t be a mindless consumer and buy into shiny advertisements hook-line-and-sinker and whine when companies take advantage of your ignorance. And then take the in-game loss as a learning opportunity to embrace the game and either get better at it or don’t play in order to spend your leisure time elsewhere.

In any case, your prolonged belligerent tantrum calling people morons and lashing out is making no friends and gives you the appearance of a powerless whiny child looking for an adult to “make things right”, anything to avoid facing personal responsibility for the choices you’ve made. No one else cares that you lost a ship to Trigs; everyone is instead looking at your immature reaction to that relatively benign incident.

4 Likes

“Losing a ship sucks”
I don’t mind losing a ship due to an error of mine. Even if I inadvertently triggered the attack because I did something wrong out of lack of knowledge, I wouldn’t mind (ok, I wouldn’t mind it that much :slight_smile: ). I’ve expeced that. But in this case? I didn’t do nothing wrong and now I’m forced to do the dumbest thing possible in Eve. That is, move an unprepared Character to 0.0 to get rightfully ganked there? That’s the point where I say ■■■■ you CCP!

Edit: And yes, I’m a little hostile about this ■■■■. But my answers usually reflect the quality of the posting. And something like “No one is forcing you to play Eve Online”, wasn’t a very intelligent suggestion. Since I obvousliy know that, considering the fact I’ve stoped playing for over 10 years.

1 Like

There, fixed it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Great, hope you enjoy your new game Billie. Goodbye!

1 Like

Here’s me hoping for another triglavian invasion in hisec, those emerging conduits were fun (and lucrative).

2 Likes

I am. It’s called Manor Lords. It’s made by one dev.
Imagine a real game made by real devs… I know you’ve forgotten what it’s like.

Not going anywhere. I still “play” EvE… well, I’m just a spy but anyway…

I didn’t ask a question. No one cares. Quit derailing the thread and live by your 4chan high quality „fixed“ advice. Goodbye!