Why am I getting Trig ganked in non-minor-victory high-sec systems?!

Just what the title says. I’ve lost at least three Tayras in high-sec systems. Is it because of random wormholes from Pochven spawning? Why are they spawning in high-sec?

2 Likes

Yes, it is because of the Pochven wormholes. They spawn in systems near where the Final Lim systems that became Pochven used to be. Since a lot of those were high-sec systems, you’ll get wormholes in high-sec space.

Get positive standings with Trigs to avoid them popping you - there are instructions in lots of places on the forums.

4 Likes

Can you point me to a post on how to gain positive standings with them? And is it possible to get positive standings with both the Collective and EDENCOM?

I’m on mobile, so no links, sorry. You’ll have to look around a bit.

Basically: attack/target paint/kill Rogue Drones or Drifters in Pochven. And that will grant positive standings with both Edencom and Trigs

3 Likes

Won’t even going to Pochven get me killed? Currently I have -0.01 standings with the Trigs and +0.01 with EDENCOM.

Go blap a couple EDENCOM ships first, then, to get slightly positive to Trigs, and dive into Pochven to re-neutral to EDENCOM

1 Like

Someone in my corp told me that doing that could actually get me banned, and that they fixed it anyway.

Thats CONCORD the person in your corp meant, not EDENCOM

But still, doing that would get me banned, so I’m stuck being at the mercy of the Trigs.

No you shoot EDENCOM, not CONCORD

I know, but that exploit would get me banned from the game is what I’m saying.

Is this a troll thread?
Already have a long thread discussing the issue.

Its not an exploit and no it wont.

No, this is a thread honestly asking for help from someone who’s tired of their industrial being blown up.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/triglavian-ganks-in-hi-sec-non-minory-victory-systems/

2 Likes

My Raven was equipped with the following:

HIGH
06 x Cruise Missile Launcher I
01 x SMALL TRACTOR BEAM 1
01 x SALVAGER I

MEDIUM
04 x LARGE SHIELD EXTENDERS
01 x ‘HYPHNOS’ ECM
01 x MEDIUM SHIELD BOOSTER

LOW
01 x EMERGENCY DAMAGE CONTROL
01 x ARMOR KINETIC HARDENER I
01 x ARMOR THREMIC HARDENER I
02 x WARP CORE STABILIZER I

DRONES
02 x WARRIOR I DRONES
03 x HAMMERHEAD I DRONES

UPGRADES
01 x ROCKET FUEL CACHE PARTINTION I
01 x BAY LOADING ACCELERATOR I

https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=680281

4 Likes

We had a similar thread called “Trigs are back?”. @Black_Pedro posted a useful link in it:

3 Likes

Nice fit Archer. I’ll bet it does great.

That was for a previous glitch, where killing Rogue Drones and Drifters outside Pochven will net you a lot of standings with EDENCOM and Triglavians. It’s already been patched out. Doing the same inside Pochven is perfectly fine. Gamey, but not bannable.

As Erwin noted, the specific exploit was related to destroying structures outside of the Pochven region. That bug has been fixed. Killing Rogue Drones and Drifters within Pochven is intended gameplay and will not get you banned.